Ice Cream is Cold

Do You Know Heartstring?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuwon end up sit together with The Stupid inside the store. The sweet and kind Junhee help her treat her wound. He put a very cute bear plaster on it, while the other only sit still watching on them.

"That's very cute." Kyuwon pointed at the bear plaster. "I used to use it too."

"Jinja? It's the cutest, isnt it?" Junhee exclaimed.

"Eung." Kyuwon nodded.

"Mwoya? Am I just witness you two flirting to each other?" Wonbin tease.

Kyuwon shyly denied and explain that she just commented randomly.

"Wonbin just jealous because I talk to a beautiful lady." Junhee stick out his tongue at Wonbin who replied with a hit gesture. "Eonnie what is your name?" He asked, ignoring Wonbin.

"Eh? Eonnie?" Kyuwon frowned. It's her first time hear a guy call her 'eonnie'.

"She is Lee Kyuwon. Didnt you heard Shin call her earlier?" Wonbin snapped.

"Aahh~~ Kyuwon eonnie." Junhee said brightly.

Kyuwon really wants to ask why he call her 'eonnie' instead of 'noona', but Sehyun interrupt her. He bring a cup of ice cream and mineral water on his hand.

"Here for you. As appology." He put them in front of Kyuwon. "I'm really sorry. Now your hanbok became dirty because of me."

Kyuwon look down at her lap without say anything.

"Why did you wear hanbok? Arent you suppose to go somewhere in that?" Shin finaly speak up.

"Ne?" Kyuwon make an O shape on . She almost forget because of the accident. But think about how messy she is now, she reluctant to go there and meet grandpa's special collegues. She will make him embarass to the bone. She cringed while comb the hair that keep falling to her face with her hand. "I think I'll just go back home. It's too..." she shrugged, "messy. I dont know."

Sehyun sighed a regret. "Because of me you are in trouble."

"No, no. That's okay. I forgive you already. I don't wanna go there anyway." Kyuwon pretending to laugh, a clearly forceful laugh. "That's okay."

A brief silent happened in between them for a while. Kyuwon wipe the leftover ramyeon soup on her hanbok with wet tissue. Wonbin watching Sehyun standing restless and staring back at him asking for idea on what to do. Meanwhile the big eater Junhee quietly looking at the ice cream in front of Kyuwon with mouth moving like in the middle of eat something. And then the leader of the band, just playing leisurely with his phone.

"Ah! Eonnie!" Junhee about to ask why Kyuwon not eat her ice cream yet, but cut upon the sound of Kyuwon's phone. The ringtone surprise them all because it sounds like trot song. 

It is a trot song actually.

Kyuwon guess that it's probably from grandpa. She immediately dig her purse to get her phone, didnt notice at all when the guys look at her weirdly because of her ringtone.

"Ne, harabeoji?" Kyuwon put her phone away as grandpa start to scold her even without greetings. "Jweisonghaeyo. Something happened and I think I cant go there." She put her phone away again when grandpa talk. "I'm not trying to rebelling, harabeoji. It's just... my hanbok ripped when I fell... and..." She closed her eyes when another scold comes from grandpa's mouth. "Ne? Harabeoji? Yobseyo? Yeobseyo?" She stare at her phone confusely. "Mwoyaaa~"

"Wae eonnie? Gwaenchanayo?" Junhee ask.

"Eh? Ne. Gwaenchana. Urm... I think I have to go..."

"Jinja? With your clothes like that?" Sehyun ask, even more guilty.

"Is the event you'll attend really important?" Wonbin ask.

Kyuwon nodded. "It's big deal for my grandpa."

"Then it's better if you change your clothes first. Your hanbok... not proper to wear anymore." Wonbin grinned after speak out his opinion.

"Ne. I think so." Kyuwon look down at her hanbok again. "Anyway, Thanks for help me with the wound." She told Junhee. Then look at Sehyun. "And thanks for the treat. Don't say sorry anymore, I forgave you."

Sehyun smiled in guilt. "Ah you make me feel more guilty because you’re too nice.” He scratch his nape awkwardly.

Wonbin snickered. “I swear I never saw hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter