First Impression

Do You Know Heartstring?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa!! Oppa!! Oppaaaaa!!!"

Lee Shin closed his eyes in the middle of packing his things. Wish she'd magically couldnt find him.

"Oppaaaaaaa!!!!" All of sudden his room door opened harshly. "Oppa!!"

Shin released a loud breathe. He didn't bother to react on his dongsaeng call and continue packing.

"Oppa!" The girl barged inside and hopped herself to the bed. "Oppa, eomma said you'll going to Jeju-do? why you didnt tell me? I want to go there too. I've never going anywhere using airplane in my whole life."

"This is why I didnt tell you." Shin stopped his activity to staring at his dongsaeng. "Because you will nag to tag along."

Junghyun pouted. "I want to go with you oppa. Nothing better in this world than tailing a handsome oppa wherever he goes."

Shin snickered. He patted Junghyun's head. "Not this time. I will bring you there later. Arasseo?"

"Wae? Why cant I follow now?"

"Because you have to go to school. And I have to go now." Shin smirked and get up with his backpack.

Junghyun's eyes delated. "Jinja? Really now?"

Shin nodded as he put white coloured headphone on his neck. "See you later, my pretty Junghyun." He patted Junghyun's cheek before walked out the room.

Junghyun sighed roughly. "Jajeungna!"

**

"Lee Kyuwon! Ppalli!"

Kyuwon glanced at the front door direction in agony. "Why he is so impatient?" She mumbled.

"Ya! Lee Kyuwon what are you doing there? We will be late."

"Jankamanyo harabeoji! I'm still packing your stuff." Kyuwon shouted with hardly try to hold back her anger.

"Thats why I told you to packing yesterday. Why are you so lazy?"

Kyuwon bite her lower lips to surpress her anger. Talking to her self as she folding her grandpa's hanbok. "Jinja! Harabeoji you're the one who lazy. Dont you know I was tired after practice with Wind Flower for the whole afternoon and having class nonstop since morning? And you, look at yourself. You did nothing all night long. Why dont you pack your things by yourself?" She zipped the luggage roughly and walked out to get another scold by her short-tempered grandpa.

"Ye, algesseumnida. Jweisonghamnida." She said as she lock the door.

"Dont talk with body facing other direction. It's impolite." He hissed.

Kyuwon turned around and bowed. "Harabeoji jweisonghamnida."

"Hm. Geurae." He put his hands behind his back and walked ahead.

Kyuwon pursed her lips at her grandpa. She mouthed cursing words mindlessly. When her sense back, she hit her head and slightly bowing to the grandpa. This girl cant never be rebelling.

**

Kyuwon look around inside the plane to find her seat. She cringed when she realize something. She looked back to talk to her grandpa. "Harabeoji, I think we have to sit separately," she said hesitantly.

Grandpa say nothing and just stare at her grand daughter in quetioning look.

"Here." Kyuwon showing the ticket. "I'm at 25D and harabeoji at 25C." Then she pointed her finger at the seat direction. "That's 25C." She pointed another seat accross. "And that's mine, 25D. Eottohkajji?"

Grandpa cleared his throat. "Dwaesseo. As long as we dont have to add another bill."

Kyuwon frowned when her grandpa passed by her to his seat. "Ah!" She nodded. "Ofcourse. It wont matter for him. Separate seat better than expensive comfortable hot seat." She nodded again as she walked to her seat.

Because her grandpa is stingy over money, she have to take her pink coloured suitcase and grandpa's luggage to put in cabin, so they dont have to paid another money for baggage fee.

She tried hard to lift her suitcase but it's too heavy even though she didnt put much stuff inside. The suitcase itself already heavy.

She looked at her grandpa hesistantly. "Harabeoji, could you help me... with this?"

"Who told you to bring that heavy suitcase? And how come you ask an old person like me to lift something heavy like that? I'm weak at this age." He said while fanning himself nonchalantly.

Kyuwon closed her eyes and pressed her lips to holding back her anger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter