We Are Together...Again

'We Got Married' separated us

Sistar - Loving U

 


 

“So…what do you say? Will you take a chance on me again?”

“I…I would love to have you back in my life. I can’t see any other guy being the one for me.” Eunhyuk let out a sigh of relief as soon as he heard _______’s answer. “Will it be too selfish of me to say that I want both of your offers? The program for now and let’s see how it goes from there, at least it gives me assurance and security that you would want to end up being married with me this time.”

Eunhyuk’s smile became so wide that it showed his gums. “It will be my pleasure and honor to give you both. The show for our present and…” Eunhyuk paused as he reached for something inside his shirt pocket, it’s like that ‘Legen….wait for it…dary’ moment. He brought out the sapphire ring that ________ returned to him and got her left hand and placed the ring onto her finger before saying “For our future.”

“I’m all yours if you’re all mine.” ________ said when Eunhyuk kissed the back of her hand where he wore her ring.
“It's you________. It has always been you since the moment I met you.” Eunhyuk answered back before wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him. “I miss and love you all day.” He said softly as he rested his forehead against hers

“I love and miss you twice at night.” She replied before initiating a kiss with her love.

The two shared the perfect, breathtaking kiss under the moonlight before remembering the heart padlock that they would affix to the ‘love’ tree, instead of the fence to signify their reconcilement and everlasting love.

 

 

The couple soon signed on to do the spin off show and renamed the tile to a more serious one, from ‘We Are Dating…Again.’ they decided to change it to ‘We Are Together…Again.’

The director and producers were happy to have the couple on board again after their ‘divorce’.

‘We Got Married’ may have separated Eunhyuk and _______ at some point but then again, because of that incident, the two grew stronger and wiser in love.

 

Their first filming date happened on the day of the press-conference for Super Junior’s 6th album ‘y, Free and Single’

________ sat where the rest of the press was and tried to ignore the flashes of the cameras of the photographers that noticed her presence. The cameramen of MBC set a few cameras up near ________ to capture her and also had a cameramen ready to focus on Eunhyuk and the group.

“Did you come here with Eunhyuk?”

“What do you think of the music video?”

“How long have you been together again?”

The reporters tried to ask ________ but she just smiled at them and didn’t answer any of their queries since that would only lead to more follow-up questions. She didn’t want to take the attention away from the main focus of the event, which is about the comeback of Super Junior.

 

_________ clapped proudly and happily when the guys started coming out from backstage. She listened intently to each one of them as they expressed their feelings about their preparations, current situation and discussed their future plans.

“Eunhyuk, how does this song fit you?” One of the reporters asked.

“Well I believe I’m y, I think many fans would agree with that.” Eunhyuk started kidding around which made the guys mock and boo him. “Free? Hmmm…depends on what sense. I am certain that I am far off from being single, which makes me very lucky and happy because as you can see, my woman is here supporting me and the rest of the guys. ”

_________ covered her eyes a bit and lowered her head to hide her blush while Eunhyuk formally announced that they got back together.

“What about when you go to the army?”

“That’s why I’m sending Leeteuk hyung first to give me more time to spend with her since it hasn’t been long since we got back together.”

“Will she wait for you? Will you still be together by then?”

“That will be up to her. I don’t mean to put you on the spot ________, but can you answer their question?”

__________ couldn’t believe that Eunhyuk turned the tables on her, placing her on the hot seat. Someone from the side quickly handed ________ a microphone and urged her to stand so everyone can see her.

“Will you wait for me?” Eunhyuk repeated the question, his palms unknowingly started to get sweaty as he anticipated or her answer. He touched his sideburns and his lips out of anxiousness.

“Do you even have to ask? Of course I will wait, without a doubt.” ________ tried to keep her gaze only at Eunhyuk but felt shy after stating her answer so she looked away.

The guys started to childishly cheer and hit Eunhyuk.

 


A quick update to celebrate  Super Junior's first comeback stage! Spazzing party time tonight, am I right? ;)

 

My heart seiously melted while watching From U! *spazzes then sobs*

 

 

~Comment Replies~

ColaSmackles: And all his effort paid off! ;)

 

One last chapter left 3

This chapter is sorta connected to y, Single and Free ;) Loved the mv too!

Cannot wait for live comeback stages!

 

Yes! Check my AFF blog post for the teaser / description for that Hae story ^_^

Alina1225: He did prove it to her and now he has her back so YAY :)

cupdizangel: LOL I know how that feels! I guess here's the moment where you can say 'Finally!' haha ;)

superhyukkie: All of your questions got answered here with a strong Yes ;)

Norinsaeunri: Would love to see N tower...hopefully this October :)

She didn't respond right away for you all to feel the suspense?hehehe

anj_yesung: I'm sure you spazzed when you saw the MV, right? ;)

Happy you liked the sweet moment :) I want to go there to, planning to go soon, hopefully it will push through :)

starcraft_runner:  Haha maybe calling him HyukJae for the rest of their relationship would be a bit of a punishment for him.

A bit too big of a step in their relationship, so she acted similar to your opinion ;) Haha you're free to say what you have in mind :)

Yes , one more chapter probably :|

Thank you :) Hope to see your amusing comments in my next story, a Donghae one ;)

Btw, I'm reading your Get Out series ;)

celine_neji: A real dating show would cause a lot of heartaches and keyboard smashing for fangirls.lol

gaemnis: True, he makes it impossible to resist ;)

awww...thank you!! ^_^ *hugs*

annyeoooong: She accepted the offer! ;) Wrote a short scene about their comeback to the spin-off of WGM, hope you liked that ;)

True, Eunhyuk's eyes in that moment could have melt her :)