I like you the best

'We Got Married' separated us

To fit the mood of this chapter you can listen to: Beast - I like you the best


Eunhyuk continued to court ________ persistently after that incident and to his joy, ________ started to respond more to his affection and Eunhyuk was pleasantly surprised with that.

His efforts did pay off in the end and his dorky side, charms, kindness and romantic side made ________ eventually fall for him.

He didn't show off his fame nor did he try to bribe her with expensive items. He won her over with his sweet gestures and sincere words.

The last confession-speech that Eunhyuk told _______ spoke to her heart and softened up the ‘ice princess’ that the guys used to nickname her with.

“I’ll always remind you to eat even if I can’t be beside you to share a meal. I’ll remove my jacket or get the nearest blanket to cover you when you’re feeling cold. I’ll drop everything as soon as I get a call from you needing me, but knowing you, you won’t give in easily. You don’t want to be the damsel in distress, you probably won’t tell me what you really feel and cover it up.  I’m a sensitive guy, and I know that can be an advantage and disadvantage at times. All I ask is that you open up to me more, let me see that side of you that I know captured me. Let me be the guy to take care of you, love you. I promise, I’ll make it worth your while.”

 

All of Eunhyuk’s friends had to endure him bragging about _________. He was like a song on loop, he couldn’t stop talking about her and how happy he was that he finally got her. Of course everyone was happy that Eunhyuk finally revived his love life.

“I’m warning you, he can get pretty annoying at times.” Heechul warned ________ when he found out that she finally became Eunhyuk’s girlfriend.

“Yeah and he watches too!” Yesung ratted out information that everyone practically knows.

“Yup, he probably has it saved on his laptop or phone.” Sungmin added on.

“He can get smelly too.” Leeteuk whispered aloud.

“You might see a big difference too when he has make-up on and when he doesn’t.” Donghae joined in.

“Guys you’re not helping me.” Eunhyuk muttered while ________ just laughed.

“I’m sure I’ll manage. You won’t give me a lot of headaches and heartaches, right?” ________ teasingly asked Eunhyuk and of course he nodded his head in response.

“How can I do that? I’d be so stupid to let you go after all that trouble I went through.”

“Oh so you’re complaining now?” _______ raised her eyebrow at Eunhyuk.

“No no! I’m not, I’m just reminding my girlfriend that I wouldn’t have done those stuff for any other girl.” Eunhyuk quickly retracted and rephrased his sentence. He should really have his words carefully thought out before speaking or else that could build tension and war in their new relationship.

It was obvious that ________ had the upper hand in this relationship but Eunhyuk didn’t care about that…for now.

 

After just being together for two weeks, Eunhyuk wanted to tell the world of his new found love and happiness. He didn’t want to hide his relationship from anyone but _______ asked him to be patient and hold in the urge to reveal about them. Eunhyuk agreed to her request but that didn’t stop him to publicly display his affection towards his girlfriend in places and with people he knew won’t endanger their status.

 

Eunhyuk visited ________ one night while she was doing her radio program with his hyung. Eunhyuk went inside the DJ’s booth when the on-air alert went off and music played on the speakers. He gave his girl a kiss on the cheek before handing her coffee that he knew she’d need.

“Wait…what’s this?” Kikwang asked with eyes wide open as he witnesses the sweet moment in front of him. He and his group mates were guests for the night and news about the ________ and Eunhyuk hasn’t reached them yet, except for Junhyung.

“Oh. Eunhyuk & I are together now.” ________ simply and proudly stated which made Eunhyuk smile. He was happy that it came from her. Now people would actually believe that they were together and not tease Eunhyuk about being imaginative about getting his dream girl.

“Ya, why are you so shocked?” _______ asked Kikwang as he still had a blank expression on his face while the others were clapping and congratulating the new couple.

“I don’t know, I just didn’t expect this.” Kikwang said as reality woke him up. The girl he has been finding ways to ask out is already taken. He didn’t really think that Eunhyuk would make _______ his.

Kikwang saw the look in Eunhyuk’s eyes as they made eye contact. They had an unspoken rivalry because and for ________...now Eunhyuk has claimed her.

“Well he stuck around long enough for me to actually want him to stick with me and not get lost.” A faint blush could be seen on _______’s cheeks as she admitted that the thought of Eunhyuk being with her wouldn’t be so bad.

“Awww…my girlfriend actually likes me!” Euhnyuk did a celebratory dance. _________ would sometimes confuse him if she actually reciprocated his feelings, and its times like these that he gets assured of her feelings for him.

“I wouldn’t say yes to being your girlfriend if I didn’t.” _______ said after chuckling at Eunhyuk. “Let’s see…how about I dedicate a song for you?” ________ was subtly showing her sweet side.

“Really? What song?” Eunhyuk asked excitedly, he seemed like the giddy girl in the relationship.

“Since Beast is here, how about…’I like you the best.’” _______ cued the song so that it would play after the current song playing ends.

“awww…then I’ll also play a song just for you later when I’m hosting Sukira.” Eunhyuk promised to return the favor.

This doubled the heartbreak for Kikwang. ‘Really? You’ll seriously use my song for another guy?!’ Kikwang sighed on the inside, he wanted to grunt, sulk and slump down on the chair but he kept a straight face. He didn’t want to do anything that would make him immature nor change his friendship with _______. He needed to be civilized, he told himself to accept how things are and move on…now that would be easier said than done.


I haven’t established their age difference yet. Do you want her to be younger or the same age with Eunhyuk? Older, same age or younger than Kikwang?

Was supposed to use A-Cha as a bg music but I think I'll use that in the next chapter ;)

Tweet my in my fangirl-ing/AFF related account = Nlikeskpop or my personal one = Nisrandom
 
~Comment Replies~
BerniceKasheica: Hope you like this update dongsaeng ^_^
kyuyul: haha I'm glad you like the 'tough' personality ;) Hope you like this chapter and find the adorable moments of Eunhyuk ;) 
sheskristine: He is inlalalalove! ^_^ Hope you like this chappy
kyumee68: awww..I'm so happy that you're here ^_^ hwaiting~!
kyuhaeyee: Yay for cute Eunhyuk moments ;) 
Yamasau: I just added that at the last minute so I'm glad you loved it :)
yesungie: awww...wae so sweet unnie! I'm not popular but I I really appreciate and am thankful for all of you reading (and not getting sick of me) ;) 
haha yeah I really wanted to show off that attitude where in she's not easy to get and yeah...heechul-like.haha ;)
Love A Day & Andante!!! ^_^
redshuz : And there goes Heechul + other suju members in revealing Eunhyuk's secrets.lol 
Let's see how Kikwang can get his chance in the future ;)
Yay for Heenim's girl version.haha ;) 
THANK YOU for reading! ^_^
imaginedreamlove: awww...well I'd be so glad if you'll have a bigger crush on Eunhyuk because of reading my story...that would mean I'm doing a god job in writing and letting you feel the emotions of the story :)
TyngTyng: That part cracked me up and got me curious as well ;) Loved that show!
namira: hihi Hope you like this second chapter ^_^
gaemnis: I hope so too!! Hwaiting! Hope you like this update :)
Alina1225: Eunhyuk has fallen for her and he's got her heart now too so yay! ^_^
cupidzangel: His persistence definitely paid off ;) YAY for Eunhyuk 
ColaSmackles: haha just like Heechul's mood swings ;) 
I can't wait to get started on the drama too.haha is that bad?
awww...what do you mean about Hae looking up to much on guys now? 
LOVEYOUTOOSWEETIE! ^_~
suju26kamz: Yeah! That gummy smile is adorbs!! ;) 
She didn't reject him anymore so yay for Eunhyuk ^_^ 
stephyjung: awww...well I hope you do and I hope she'll like it ^_~ 
Maxx713: haha yes Finally! Finally they're together too! ^_^ 
lol blankblankblank, I hope the blanks are not bothering you though ;)
860404: Hope you like this update ^_^ Eunhyuk's happy now since they're together so you should be happy too ;)
Yurikax3: awww...I'm so happy you feel that way ^_^ 
Hope you enjoy this update ;)
eunhyukmylover: Supergirl! lol 
She seems to see that side of Eunhyuk that you love since they are together now so yay ;) 
Hope you like this chapter ;)
anj_yesung: Eunhyuk is definitely head over heels about this girl and now he got her so yay ;)
bluebabyfish: Hope Team Eunhyuk is happy with this chapter ;) 
vanillalover26: Sorry to keep you guys waiting but I do hope the wait is worth it!! ^_^ 
Glad you enjoyed the first chapter, hope you like this one too :)
glinkkiehyukkie: LOL Got a lot of 'finally' in the comments. Finally here's another update and finally Eunhyuk and her are together!