Love letter

'We Got Married' separated us

 

The week after, Eunhyuk tried a different approach in trying to woo ________. Although he still can’t show up in front of her because of his busy schedule, he deeply thought of what different things he could do to show ________ his sincerity. He was able to make a list with all of the ideas he could think of.

 

________ was surprised to see a letter from Eunhyuk in her mailbox. She usually just gets junk mail and bills but she has yet to receive an ‘old school’ love letter via snail mail.

________ ripped one side of the envelope so she could pull out whatever it was that was inside.

She looked at the polaroid photo first wherein Eunhyuk could be seen sitting in a coffee shop.

Written as a caption on the bottom white part of the polaroid: ‘I went to our favorite café, the place where we had lots of dates and happy memories. It’s not the same if it’s just me sitting here on our table. It doesn’t feel right, the food even tastes bland.

 

Next, _______ unfolded the letter and gently removed the dried flower on the center that covered up Eunhyuk’s handwriting that actually filled up the whole page

 

‘ wasn’t looking for love until I laid my eyes on you. I wasn’t actually that interested in being a relationship because of the amount of stress my work has given me. I thought that I wouldn’t be able to find a serious girlfriend but I clearly remember changing my mindset after we got introduced to each other.

I saw the way you shined, my heart beat raced and it automatically gave me that feeling of having an intense crush. I had a small thought that maybe I was only attracted to you because you look amazing but as weeks went on, I found myself getting crazy about your beauty that went beyond skin deep.

If you were an idol and I was only a fan with all these pent-up feelings, there would have been no words I could say to describe my emotions. I'd only be able to express my feelings by typing ASDKJGLDKJIQAN!!!<3 and ship you and I together. There's also a chance that I'd spam followers of my devotion for you. I won't even be suprised if in that scenario I wrote fan fiction stories about us.

I admit I had my days wherein I got so frustrated and mad at you because you were a bit cold to me and you wouldn’t give me your time nor your cellphone number (that I had to beg and bribe Heechul hyung for).  

God must have been so annoyed at me already and just granted my wish so that I’ll stop ranting to him about you.

You made me stutter, blush, my forehead and palms got sweaty because of nervousness, you made me realize that nothing worth having comes easy. You don’t know how grateful and thankful I became when your cold aura towards me melted and you actually found good things about me, that I was enough for you, to be your boyfriend. You were there to cheer me up when I was down and stressed, you didn’t think any less of me because of my weaknesses, you made me believe in me.

Nobody else made me feel the way you did.

 

I often have our random happy, love-filled moments on rewind.

 

Everyone saw how I became a better person ever since you came into my life, most of them told me that I lost such a great love when we broke up.

They scolded me for turning into a bad boy who stole you heart and took you for granted. I don't know how...or well I, I don't know why I behaved that way.

I don’t know how many times I told you I love you but I know my actions didn’t give justice to those words.

I thought ‘how bad is it going to get without her in my life?!’

I’ve never imagined it before because it was honestly hard to picture, little did I know that the main reason that I couldn’t imagine it was because I wouldn’t be able to live through it. I can’t stop beating myself up because of the person I became at that crucial moment, when I lost you.

I was a coward, I was a jerk for saying and doing a bunch of foolish and hurtful things to you, I seriously regret all of those now. I was terrified and instead of sharing to you my worries, I immaturely pushed you away.

I want to prove to you that I really want us to get back together again. I want to work things out.

I wish you will reconsider me to be your boyfriend again, I want to make up for all the tearful and upsetting moments I gave you, I want to make you happy because I love you.

This time, I’m confident to work on my imperfections so that you can fall for me again. I will not change for the worst again. I’ve learned my lesson now and it because I had to learn it the hard way.

You really didn’t deserve my insensitive acts, I probably don’t deserve such a wonderful person like you but I will really get down on my knees and be at your beck and call just so you will  give me a chance to fix us…please.

 

I love you so much________ to the point that I actually hope we can be each other’s last love if or when we get over this trial.

I'm praying that my feelings will come across through this letter.

 

Always and forever yours,

Lee HyukJae

 

Despite her eyes being blurry from the tears accumulating, ________ chuckled as she saw a kiss mark next to Eunhyuk’s name. His words actually moved her.

She was indeed touched with the love letter but…is that enough?


~Comment Replies~

 

suju26kamz: Yup, that is true ;) Thank you so much! ^_^ 
SungRa: It's okay! Thank you! :D
superhyukkie: Belated happy birthday!! I have a lot of birthday buddies here in AFF now ;)
annyeoooong: Thank you!! ^_^
cupidzangel:Thanks! ^_^
We'll see the old Eunhyuk resurface, the one who did everything to melt her cold heart ;) Let's see if he'll be able to do just that again.
gaemnis: Thank you so much!! ^_^
anj_yesung: Komawo! ;) Do I see people going to Team Eunhyuk? ;)
stephyjung: Thanks you! ^_^
spysoon: Eunhyuk must have heard your advise ;) Do you think this letter was good way?