Simple but special

'We Got Married' separated us

 

A Pink - My My


“Say ‘aaahhh’” Eunhyuk said as he held the mandu using chopsticks, the food ready to get inside ________’s mouth.

“Oppa, it’s my leg that got injured not my arm.” ________ said as she tried to get the dumpling from Eunhyuk.

“So? Can I not feed you, my loved one, even if you’re perfectly fine?” Eunhyuk pulled his hand back so ________ won’t be able to reach for it.

“Oppa, I’m hungry.” She whined quite cutely.

“That’s why let me feed you already.” Eunhyuk answered back and _________ rolled her eyes at him and gave in. Eunhyuk had a smug expression on his face as he was able to win this time and feed _________ with the food that they were having for their picnic.

The cameramen zoomed in on the couple as they showed their affection publicly, having skinship without hesitations.

“Yah, you did that on purpose didn’t you!” Eunhyuk glared at ________ who was currently laughing after she got gelato on Eunhyuk’s nose.

“No, I was just trying to re-enact how you fed me earlier.” She answered as she finally got a tissue paper and wiped the ice cream off Eunhyuk.

“I won’t have my revenge now but you better watch out when your birthday comes. I’m going to give you such a big cake.” He glared as a joke and pretended to have a plan up his sleeve as he ended his sentence with an evil laugh.

“And what does that mean?” She raised her eyebrow at him but of course she knew what he meant…caked-face, that’s usually how a birthday celebrant ends up looking in Korea.

“That’s abuse you know. I’m going to tell Heechul oppa.” _______ did a mehrong as she used Heechul to ‘scare’ Eunhyuk.

“Well I’ll tell my fans.” Eunhyuk did a mehrong back to tease his girl.

“Half of them love me anyway.” ________ giggled and continued to play around with Eunhyuk.

 

________’s phone rang while she was helping Eunhyuk clean-up and pack the stuff they used. She checked her phone but didn’t answer the call right away.

“Why aren’t you answering your phone?” Eunhyuk curiously asked as he heard her ringtone continuously ring.

“It’s Kikwang…” She answered a bit quietly, trying to see if Eunhyuk’s expression would change after hearing Kikwang name. Because of their last fight about her friend, ________ became more considerate of Eunhyuk’s jealous tendencies.

“Go answer your phone.” He said with a soft smile, as if reassuring _______ that he doesn’t really mind.

________ felt relieved about Eunhyuk’s response and smiled back at him before finally getting the call. She didn’t move away to get some privacy, she didn’t want Eunhyuk thinking that she had something to hide so she just talked to Kikwang comfortably next to her guy.

The call was just short, Kikwang just wanted to ask ________ about her condition since he just heard of her slight accident from Junhyung.

“It’s nothing big really, just me being a bit clumsy and unaware of my surroundings. You’d think I’ll be already used to everything in the radio station after having my program there for quite some time now but still, those new mic wires got me tripping.” ________ just laughed it off as she updated Kikwang about her.

“Yeah I’m actually filming with Eunhyuk oppa right now.” Eunhyuk heard ________ inform Kikwang. After that, ________ let Eunhyuk greet Kikwang on the phone and ended the call soon after.

 

“Are you serious?” ________ asked her boyfriend as he stepped in front of her and kneeled with his back facing her.  His body language was very obvious, he wanted to piggyback ________.

“Wow. I should have just carried you before we ate.” Eunhyuk pretended to have a hard time carrying ________, faking to breathe heavily and have heavy footsteps.

________ hit Eunhyuk on the shoulder and asked him to take back his words.

“’We Got Married’ viewers, I was just kidding.” Eunhyuk talked straight to the camera and did a peace sign afterwards.

He walked them back to his car and gently let _______ off in the passenger seat.

Eunhyuk quickly walked towards the driver seat and started the engine immediately to turn the air-condition on to heat them up. It was already chilly outside, fortunately for the two the weather only started to become uncomfortable when they were already finished with their picnic.

“I suddenly want something hot, like soup or hot chocolate or tea.” Even though she’s still full from eating with Eunhyuk, _______ craved to have something that would warm her up.

“Just tell me what you’d like from the restaurants we’ll pass by on the way home.” Eunhyuk answered as he started to reverse his car out from the parking space.

Eunhyuk would often remove one of his hands from the steering wheel and hold ________’s hand that was closest to him. They’d exchange glances and smile at each other from time to time and that made the simple drive much sweeter and special.

“We should be together on the first day that it snows this winter.” Eunhyuk suddenly brought up as he remembered a movie that had a sweet snow scene.

________ liked the idea and suddenly thought of how cute it would be if they’ll be able to kiss under the snow. 

All 

 

Now that they’re together, both of them couldn’t help but think of special things to do to commemorate every season that they would be together.


 


 

I hope you all are having a lovely Christmas / holiday break.

I can’t believe it’s Christmas eve tonight!! (In my timezone at least.haha). It’s crazy how fast time is.

Hope you enjoy this feel good, happy update ^_~

Also, I want to take this chance to thank you all for making me so happy with the feedback, love and support! I really really appreciate it! Love you all!

Merry Christmas! I wish I could have a ‘K’hristmas party with you all! ^_^

 

I’m only just a wall post away, plus you can always reach and talk to me on Twitter (personal: nisrandom / fangirling: nlikeskpop). Oh I’m on Kakao Talk too if you guys have ;)

 

It's 2:30am now, good night loves ^_^

 

~Comment Replies~

superhyukkie: Does this chapter contain cheesy lines too? haha

A spin-off we got married? haha

stephyjung: Me too! they just made me 10x more interested.lol Although I like a few musical-movies that I've seen

 

No reason to whack Eunhyuk now, right?haha

suju26kamz: Yay for sweet Eunhyuk! ^_~

Hope you love this update too :)

Yurikax3: EunHae for WGM will definitely have the ratings go up the sky.haha ;)

Will you be able to handle it? :)

anj_yesung: I know, such  a mood-upper song :) OPPA!

Glad you liked the last chapter. Yeah I try to make the scenes 'realistic'.hihi Hope you enjoy this update too ;)

ColaSmackles: awww...wae? I'm just here if you need someone to talk to, okay? *hugs* Hope you feel better now.

 

Saved that 'fight' for a future chapter, going to keep this one happy since it's the holidays ;)

 

Love you dongsaeng ^_^

Maxx713: LOL I think musicals in Korea would be pretty awesome x10 with our favorite artists in them.haha

Oh cool, you should be part of the musical too with Hyukjae and Tiffany. ;)

Donghae OPPA!

LOL Poor Eunhyuk.

Sticking with the sweet / happy scenes now for the holidays then we'll get to the drama soon again.haha ^_~

citedfriedrice: Yes, there will be drama soooon ;)

ILuvSuJu15: YAY! Glad you liked the update ^_^

You are very welcome :)

gabie_16: If only we could film WGM with our oppas, just for even one day *dreamy sigh*

Yup Eunhyuk's learned his lesson...for now? lol ;)

Alina1225: Yeah maybe she would be.haha but if she's attitude is like Heechul, she'd act indifferent, right? ;)

Me too! I saw the video and I'm like *sob* Yay for the aegyo boys Sungmin & Ryeowook to be continuing the 'legacy' ;)

gaemnis: awww..thanks! I'm happy you enjoy it even if it's short :)  Yay for more sweet moments here ^_^

What do you mean? Like a cameo appearance of Kyuhyun here? ;)

Yeah I try to make the scenes 'realistic', I love that you love it ^_^

cupidzangel: Yay for more love-dovey moments here, right? ^_^

Staying happy for the holidays.haha ;)

redshuz: Yeah I thought it would be sad enough for us to see / reminisce about EunTeuk leaving and being emotional *_*

Yup, Eunhyuk should just keep calm and trust her.haha ;)

Hope you enjoy this update ^_^