Problems again and again.

'We Got Married' separated us

IU - I don't like her (Although for this situation it should be I don't like him.haha ;) )


 

“Miss, can you please just sign and accept the packages already? I’ve been coming here every day for the past week and your items just keep piling up.” The delivery boy was starting to lose his cool, almost begging as he kept trying to make _______ take what’s rightfully hers but for some reason she kept checking the ‘return to sender’ option.

“No.” _______ said as she signed her nape on the bottom the paper after again, putting a check mark on the small box that indicates that the package should be shipped back to the sender.

“Well could you tell the person to stop sending you these then? Can’t he take a hint?”

“No. Besides, he pays for your services so I suggest you just do your job without being so whiny about it.” ________ told the delivery boy off and shut the door.

The stuff that ________ has been rejecting are actually gifts from Eunhyuk. It started with a delivery of flowers and she accepted that not knowing that that would give him the go signal to continue sending her things. She hasn’t accepted anything after that.

Eunhyuk was notified by the shipping company that _______, for the nth time, did not take the items that he sent.

Confused and stressed, Eunhyuk finally called _______ to ask why she has been acting that way.

“How am I supposed to try to prove my love to you when you keep turning everything down?”

“It’s because those material things don’t prove anything. They don’t offer me any of your love. Maybe it shows thoughtfulness but you can’t win someone and build a relationship with just replacing time with gifts. There’s no security and assurance and that’s what I want and look for, I need to know that I’ll be in a stable and serious relationship. Once again it makes me think that you really don’t know me.” ________ said as she felt a bit dismayed.

Eunhyuk sighed, he couldn’t believe that the actions that he thought would be helpful to him may have pushed her away more. “I learned the hard way and now I’ve made a promise that I won’t give up on us ________…not this time, not ever.”

 

 

________ was in the middle of preparing for work when the doorbell rang.  She stopped blow-drying her hair and walked towards the door, not really expecting any visitor.

A guy sporting a cute eye-smile greeted _______ as soon as she opened the door.

“You’re back from Japan?” ________ asked happily surprised before letting her guest in after giving him a hug.

“Yup, flew back earlier today. I slept as soon as I got to the dorm and woke up to it being empty since everyone went out before me. I bought food before coming here so we can eat together before you head out for work, is that okay?” Kikwang remembers the usual time _______ needs to leave her place to reach the station, that’s why he was hoping they can catch-up before she leaves. He hasn’t talked to her for quite some time so it was natural for him to miss her.

________ still had time and so of course she gladly accepted Kikwang’s offer.

Right after eating, Kikwang gave _______ a few items he bought from Japan for her. Although she declined it at first, Kikwang insisted and eventually persuaded her to take all of it in the end.

Their much needed bonding in her home was short-lived when _______’s alarm went off, meaning she has to go to work already.

Before separating at the car park, ________ decided that she should tell Kikwang about an important ‘update’ in her life, one that she’s been contemplating on whether she should share it to him or not.

“So you’re taking Eunhyuk back just like that??” Kikwang didn’t really take the news lightly. He reacted surprised and questioned her.

“No…not yet anyway. I don’t know. I just told you that he asked for another chance, I didn’t answer him clearly so it doesn’t necessarily mean I guarantee him anything.” _______ answered back as she fiddled with her keys.

Kikwang felt frustrated, he didn’t pretend to be happy or supportive.

“Why do you look pissed? Are you mad at me?” ________ asked as she felt Kikwang look at her disappointingly.

“I don’t know. You told me that you’d give yourself time to heal and focus on your own well-being. How is entertaining Eunhyuk hyung now giving you time to fix yourself and deal with the issues that had arisen within you? Have you figured things out or what because I don’t get it” Kikwang honestly told ________ his opinion.

________ looked down and just sighed, not knowing how to answer Kikwang. Even she didn’t know where she was going with this. It seems like things just keep on getting complicated. 



 

Sorry for the errors, didn't have time to edit more and proofread but I felt like I should update because it's my birthday and I'm feeling creative.lol :)

I haven't neglected this story nor your comments. I still read and appreciate all the comments, will resume replying to you guys in the next chapter.

Hope you all enjoy this one. Heading out for my birthday dinner with the parents now ^_^