Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

'We Got Married' separated us

 

 

DBSK - Why Did I Fall In Love With You



 

“What do you think are they doing?” Kyuhyun asked his hyungs who were in the living room with him.

“I saw Eunhyuk pacing back and forth before knocking on Heechul’s door.” Donghae told everyone what he noticed earlier.

Yes, some of the members of Super Junior were gossiping in the living room.

“Must be some serious business.” Shindong said making everyone agree with him.

“They’re probably talking about _______. I saw him looking over at their old photos together.” Leeteuk added information that made everyone else want to know more about what was really happening inside that room.

 

Eunhyuk finally came to his senses. He thought things would be better, more convenient and comfortable for him if he returned to being an eligible bachelor but he thought wrong. Sure he may have enjoyed the beginning of him just being able to go out without anyone being seriously linked to him, no responsibilities in informing or asking permission from the girlfriend about his whereabouts. Actually all those things that made him happy were just superficial. At the end of day, there was no one there besides s and family to talk to him in a deeper level. No one he could really cuddle with and just share random, simple yet very enjoyable days with. No one to think of him in a romantic level.

He now knew how much he lost.

 

Eunhyuk’s been in Heechul’s room for over one hour now, giving Heechul reasons as to why he should help him out.

“You’re asking me to fix your stupidity?” Heechul nonchalantly asked Eunhyuk.

“Well hyung, it doesn’t really sound good when you put it that way but…” Eunhyuk took a second to sigh as he resigned himself to the idea that Heechul’s words couldn’t be any truer. “…yes, you’re right.”

“You want me to help you like how I did in the past?” Although Heechul really wasn’t a big help because of his sarcastic remarks, he still played a big role in connecting and being the bridge between Eunhyuk and _______.

“And I’ll do that why? So your immatureness and insensitivity can break her again?!”

“I’m sorry hyung. I know that it was my fault that things ended the way it did but don’t I deserve a second chance?”

“She doesn’t owe you anything so you don’t deserve anything from her.” Heechul stated, standing up for ________ in the process. “If you were in my position, what would you do? If someone you trusted and helped to set up with your sister broke her heart, what would you?” Heechul threw Eunhyuk a question that made him quietly walk out the room without a fight.

Heechul’s words made Eunhyuk ponder the whole night.

 

When morning came, Eunhyuk still didn’t change his mindset. He was still persistent, he would take the risk and try to patch things up with him and his ex-girlfriend, hoping to make her his present again.

Eunhyuk came prepared as he parked his car in front of _______’s place, he had her favorite drink, a bouquet of flowers and a hopeful mind as he showed up at showed up at her house.

After taking in deep breaths, Eunhyuk rang the doorbell and waited for ________ to open the door. Just like how he picked her up for their first date, Eunhyuk’s heart was beating fast and his mind was filled up to the brim.

Eunhyuk stopped fidgeting as soon as he saw the door being pulled back and _______ came to view.

“Hi...” Eunhyuk almost whispered his greeting.

“I think you are at the wrong place.” _______ said as she crossed her arms in front of her chest as her brows furrowed, she was feeling confused and irritated as to why Eunhyuk suddenly appeared.

“Please hear me out _______. I want to tell you how sorry I am. I know I was wrong, you were the best thing that happened to my love life and yet I just let you slip away. I know I didn’t exactly lived up to my earlier promises to you but I am now. I want to prove to you that I’m really serious. I want to be with you, committed to only you to make me a better man again. ” Eunhyuk didn’t have those lines rehearsed. He didn’t even know what he was going to say when ________ opened the door. His unplanned words were straight from the heart but how would _______ react to that?

_______ didn’t say anything back, she kept quiet with an expressionless face.

“Please say something _______.” The silence seemed to have deafened and scared Eunhyuk more.

“So you’re telling me, that you’ve realized that you regret that we broke up and that you want us to get back together?” _______ asked in a monotone voice, as if she was unable to believe what she just heard from Eunhyuk.

“That’s completely right.”

“So after letting me down and giving up on our relationship in seconds, you expect me to accept you back that easily?!” Now the tone of _______’s voice changed during the last part of her sentence. Did Eunhyuk really just think that they could quickly kiss and make-up? That what he did was easily forgivable and forgettable?

“Well I know it won’t be easy and fast but I was hoping you would be open to giving me a chance in making it up to you. I would do anything and everything just to let you feel my love again. I’ve always been sincere and loyal, you know that. You know how hard I work for something, how much effort I put in into making you notice me. That paid off, right? Everything was worth it when I got you to finally appreciate me. I’m willing to go through those steps again if that’s what it takes for you to see me, to remember why you fell in love with me in the first place.” Eunhyuk could only wish that his heartfelt plead would make ________ reconsider. He hoped that he was able to conver his feelings. 

“I gave you all of my love and right now I’m still empty. I won’t deny that you made me happy, you were faithful and you respected me as well as my family, but the fact that you didn’t stop me from breaking up with you really was a big slap on my face. I thought you really were the one, you know? The moment that I saw you didn’t hesitate to not fight and save our relationship just shattered my heart. Now I ask myself, why did I fall in love with you? So let’s just say I’m learning to give you up, just like what you did.” _______ was on the verge of tears and she didn’t like that. So before any tear could drop, _______ immediately closed the door which didn’t give Eunhyuk any time to say or do anything.

Eunhyuk just stared at the door for a few minutes, dazed and disappointed (mainly at himself) at how things turned out.

He just stooped down to place the flowers and drink at the side of her doorstep before making his way out.

 

Eunhyuk slammed his head hard against the steering wheel, only to pull back a second after to rub his forehead. He hissed because of the pain caused by his stupidity. He’s been doing that a lot, hasn’t he? Getting in trouble because of his foolishness.

'What happened to us? Should I really let her go? '

Eunhyuk started the engine and looked at the rearview mirror to check how much he can reverse his car but imagine the look of shock on his face when he saw ________’s image on his mirror.

“Eunhyuk! Wait!” _______ shouted as she rushed to walk towards his car.

 

 


 

Cliffhanger, hate it or love it? haha ;)

 

~Comment Replies~

superhyukkie: I know, right? How can she not fall in love with Kikwang? *sigh*

pandagirl753: Yay for Kikwang still being a sweetheart even after being rejected;)

Alina1225: True, we need more sweet guys like him <3 Yeah, at least she was told him the truth so he won't expect anything too much.

cupidzangel: Yeah, she needs to be on her own for some time to really find herself again.  Good for Kikwang for being so understanding :)

True, both guys will continue to play big roles ;)

ColaSmackles: awww...yeah! I hope she inspires us to be more true and vocal about our feelings ;) Playing it cool won't get us anywhere.

 

Eunhyuk attempted to try to get her back in this chapter. Tell me how you feel about that? :)

 

Oh that's okay. So true, the heat is crazy! It gave me allergies / skin asthma *_* I also have astigmatism

 

It doesn't annoy me at all!! I like your long comments! My comments aren't as long, right? but hopefully they all make sense.hehe ;)

 

It's been such a long while since I last updated but hopefully it won't be like that anymore :)

Love ya too sweetie <3

anj_yesung: It's Eunhyuk's chapter now ;) But unlike Kikwang, Eunhyuk isn't even friends with her.

suju26kamz: Haha, what do you think about Eunhyuk in this chapter? ;)

Should Kikwang really be the guy for her in the end? hmmm....

 

Haha YAY! I'm happy na kinikilig ka because of Kikwang? No more Eunhyuk for you?lol

stephyjung: Yeah, maybe he is too nice for his own kind but who knows...maybe he has a breaking point too? ;)

Maxx713: Aww...cute!

 

Haha Eunhyuk definitely left Donghae in this chapter.lol

ILuvSuJu15: Did you hate Eunhyuk in this update? ;)

So true, he learned his lesson a little too late, right?

suju26kamz: Haha a lot of you guys are bullying Eunhyuk.lol

How do you feel about what Eunhyuk did in this chapter? :)

A lot are supporting Kikwang for now ;)