Levels of our relationship

'We Got Married' separated us

Super Junior - Walking


Eunhyuk was reviewing Super Junior’s performances and tried to see if he needed to improve or work on some areas in his parts to give it more of a ‘WOW’ factor. He asked for some advice from his girlfriend and she gave him constructive criticism as well as sincerely complimenting him.

At first, Eunhyuk was more nervous performing in front of _______ than dancing in front of thousands of fans. He felt like he sweated more when only her eyes were on him.

 

“Oppa…aahhh.” _______ spoke to Eunhyuk as she fed him food that he bought for them. Eunhyuk chewed his food happily as he looked at _______ to see her take a bite for herself.

“If you want a kiss or any form of skinship you should just tell me directly instead of acting sly like that.” Eunhyuk told ______ after chuckling, obviously amused.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” _______ raised her eyebrow at him.

Eunhyuk suddenly started leaning towards _______, his face inching closer to hers.

_______ thought that Eunhyuk was going to kiss her. She was about to close her eyes when she suddenly saw him raise his hand. Eunhyuk used his thumb to wipe something off at the side of _______’s lips.

________ blushed and felt embarrassed when Eunhyuk started to . She just fed him a big chunk of food so he would shut up, that almost made him choke too.

“Who’s the messy eater now?” _______ did a mehrong and it was now her turn to laugh at her boyfriend.

“Then clean it for me.” Eunhyuk used this chance and again got close to _______’s face and tickled her with kisses.

It was obvious that the couple was enjoying their new relationship. They tried to meet as often as possible. Eunhyuk would often sneak out of their dorm just to surprise _______ by him suddenly showing up in front of her door with flowers or food or sweets.

This is what happens when you’ve been single for so long. You get so absorbed with having a partner that you want to do almost anything and everything you can with them because you know they feel the same that you do. You get so happily in love when you finally find someone to spend romantic or even just simple time with.

 

_________ really softened up to Eunhyuk and in a matter of just months, the tables were turned. The ‘power’ she had on him earlier decreased as they settled comfortably in an equal stand.

On their 100th day, Eunhyuk finally told the world about his relationship with _______ through his twitter account.

I’m proud to say that I love my girlfriend and I want you all to see her in a positive light.

I hope you will accept and take care of us. Please continuously give your support and love. Don’t worry, the others are still single...go get them now!

Eunhyuk announced plus posted a photo of him and ________.

 

The representatives of SM Entertatinment confirmed the news and of course, fan girls went crazy.

A lot of hearts got broken when they found out that the idol was off the market already. Half of the girls took it better than the others, they became realistic and thought maturely that no good would happen if they would hate on _______ so they just became supportive about the new couple.

Some fans got so curious, suspicious even, they wondered why SME would just allow Eunhyuk to publicly announce his relationship? They were coming up with different theories that maybe the agency was covering up for something bigger or that it could also be just a publicity stunt.

 

Months later, Eunhyuk started to change after he revealed his ‘taken’ status. He became complacent. For some reason, he started to do things half-heartedly. ________ did notice the change but didn’t think too much about it, she thought maybe it was the stress of his work or something that was getting to him.

Was it because he already finished the ‘challenge’ and got her already? Did Eunhyuk change because he didn’t want to seem like he was under her ‘power’ in front of his friends, showing that he is the man in the relationship and not a softy?

Maybe Eunhyuk only liked the thrill of the chase and now that he has her, he was showing his true colors? He didn’t go through a lot of trouble anymore. Too much time and effort seemed to be in the past for him.

Do all relationships go through that? After he’s done pleasing and running after you, they just remain calm and complacent cause half of the job is done? The first part would be getting the girl and the other half would be keeping her.

 

________ was now the one making plans for them. She would check Eunhyuk’s schedules and see where she could insert herself in that busy life of him. Sometimes she won’t even ask him to go out and instead just let him rest.

 

Imagine ________’s joy when an opportunity for the couple to spend more time together presented itself.

“Oppa, your manager called me earlier.” ________ informed her boyfriend when they were driving home from dinner that she almost had to drag him out for.

“Really? That’s new. Why?” He was really curious.

“He asked me if I would be interested in doing We Got Married with you and of course I agreed to the idea.” _______ was obviously happy and cheerful when she delivered the news to him while Eunhyuk became hesitant.

“Why do you want to do it? You do know that’ll expose you more and our relationship, right? I thought you didn’t want us to be so out in the open?”

“Yeah, I did at first but I’m seeing a lot of positive things here. I get to spend more time with you and I get to experience what marriage is like. Plus I get to show off my wonderful boyfriend, it’s not too often that you see and hear me be like this.” ________ pointed out.

_______ got the feeling that Eunhyuk wasn’t interested when all he replied was “Ahhh…”

“Why, don’t you want to get married?” _______ seriously asked with weary eyes.

“I do but…don’t you think it’s too soon?” Eunhyuk asked back.

________ was now feeling a bit down. Eunhyuk wasn’t as enthusiastic as her, she thought that maybe he would also be happy about the chance they were given.

Eunhyuk noticed the difference in ________’s mood. He realized that maybe he did overreact and it was not the reaction _______ was looking for. He took one of his hands off of the steering wheel and placed it over ________’s hands which were resting on her lap.

“Do you really want to do it?” He asked taking his eyes off of the road for a bit to look at his girlfriend.

_______ meekly nodded,

“If it’ll make you happy, then fine, let’s do the show.” Eunhyuk told her and then got her hand and planted a soft kiss on it.

_______ lit up and she hugged Eunhyuk while he was driving.

“YAY! Thanks oppa! I’m really happy. I want to impress you and your family. I can be a good wife you know.” She had high hopes for this show and how it would transform her relationship with Eunhyuk.



 

What do you want to see as their 'missions' in We Got Married? 

Comment below or tweet me your suggestions and I might just use them ;) 

 

~Comment Replies~

yesungie: awww...poor Kikwang, no one's giving him love.haha

Glad you feel that way ;) Can't wait to start the drama too *evil laugh*

aww...ily <3

redshuz: Me too. I'll try to make / write more scenes that'll make you feel torn between Kikwang and Eunhyuk. haha

They'll be on WGM in the next chapter:)

goguma-love: awww...YAY! I'm so happy you feel that way! ^_^ Hope this story continues to excites you :)

AngelHae: Will put more Kikwang moments in the future ;) Decided, because of the suggestions as well, to make our girl the same age with Kikwang and younger than Eunhyuk. Hope that's also alright with you ^_^

860404: Haha biased, Team Eunhyuk! I'm glad you're liking this story ^_^

Now you see her calling him oppa ;)

suju26kamz: Haha I think so too ;) YAY go Team Eunhuk!

LOL Yeah, I can imagine them ganging up on him.

I know, right? Poor Kikwang *_* He'll get his moment soon ;)

kyumee68: awww...thank you so much!! So sweet! I'm just so happy that you're enjoying my stories ^_^

Oh cool! Yes I missed your song comments.haha Glad I'm not disappointing you ;)

Maxx713: Wow Kikwang just got his heart crushed twice! haha poor him, fine I'll take him in even if  my top 2 are Junhyung & Doojoon ;)

Yay for cute moments! ^_^

pinkheadphones: YAY for Eunhyuk getting his girl! ^_~

Yeah, I followed you + the other readers' suggestions and made her younger than him. They're equal now too :)

ColaSmackles: I'm glad you liked that confession scene ;)

haha I'll try to write a lot of scenes where you will feel torn between Eunhyuk & Kikwang.haha :p

 

Yeah I want a sweet boyfriend too! I know, that's what our Korean oppas do to us!! They change our standards.haha

 

Hope you like this update ;) As always, love ya ^_^

BerniceKasheica: Yay for sweet Eunhyuk ^_~

Hope you like this chapter :)

kyuhaeyee: Yea he is ;) Yay for sweet moments

I feel the same way!! I actually loved the bloopers / outtakes more.haha

A-Cha was stuck in my mind for days.haha

 

stephyjung: Yeah, I just wanted to show that side first so that once you see the change in their relationship it will be more 'dramatic'(?).

Thanks for the suggestion ;) Decided to go with that too.

imaginedreamlove: haha yeah, Made her younger than Eunhyuk and same age as Kikwang ;)

You have two guys who love you! envy!haha

glinkkiehyukkie: Didn't make the years-age difference specific, but she is younger than him ;)

cupidzangel: haha true, I can imagine them taking turns in bullying each other ;)

I'll let Kikwang have his moment in the future :)

Yamasu: yeah Kikwang needs some love too ;)

haha of course, the boys just show their 'love' in that way.haha

anj_yesung: I'll try to write a lot of scenes which will make you feel torn between Eunhyuk and Kikwang ;)

Hope you like this update :)

Alina1225: Eunhyuk got himself a girlfriend! haha

That's how the boys show their 'love'.lol  ;)

rapperhyuk: Yup, request granted ;)

Hope you like this update :)

vanillalover26: Everyone's feeling bad for Kikwang but still giving all the love to Eunhyuk.haha

Boys will be boys, they're just being honest.haha

Hope you like this chapter :)