No changes, still the same.

'We Got Married' separated us

 

 

It was past midnight when Kikwang drove _______ back to her place after the party ended.

“Thanks for today Kikwang, I had such a great time.” _______ unbuckled her seatbelt as Kikwang parked right across her place.

“Thank you for coming. It really meant a lot to me that you were there to celebrate with us.” Kikwang replied back with a smile before getting out of the car to rush towards _______’s side to open the door for her.

He walked her up to her place and hugged her as he bid her goodnight.

Before they could fully pull apart from each other, _______ gave Kikwang a chaste kiss near his lips. That act actually was for her, to test her feelings, to see if there would be at least some spark.

“I’m sorry.” _______ looked down as she apologized, she didn’t want to do this but she didn’t want to lie to herself nor to Kikwang, he deserved much better.

“For what?” Kikwang was confused why ________ suddenly had a change of mood and was apologizing.

“Certain moments of today, our dates and you…reminded me of Eunhyuk.” _______ didn’t want to acknowledge that fact but she knew she had to be fair, she owed Kikwang that. She’s been fighting off the thought and feeling but it’s true, some of the time she spent with Kikwang reminds her of the early stages of dating Eunhyuk, back when he was very eager to get a chance to make her his. She hated that her mind compared Kikwang to Eunhyuk, she disliked how her feelings are still lingering.

“I know being compared to another guy, let alone my ex, is such a bad thing to hear but you know that I’m honest like that. To lead you on was the last thing I wanted to do. Maybe I’m not really that in that stage yet of being open to another relationship. You know think I have to fix certain things about myself and my feelings first. I still need time to heal I guess.” _______ voiced out what she truly felt, hoping that Kikwang would understand where she was coming from.

“Well I thank you for being truthful ________. I do appreciate that you fill me in with what’s truly happening inside your heart and mind. I’ll keep waiting until you decide to tell me on what you would really want from me, friendship or something more, I’ll be open to accepting any decision. I just don’t want you to step out of my life so don’t rush yourself and please don’t feel bad about this.” Kikwang wanted to assure ________ that she had no faults, he knew the uncertainties.

“You might be hating me right now and thinking ‘Why did I even bother with her?’”

“You are so wrong ________. All I have in my mind now is the thought that I’m happy I took the risk. At least I don’t have any regrets, I won’t have different kinds of what-if scenarios in my head. I asked for a chance and you gave that to me. I just wish that your Mr. Right shows up soon so that your heart won't be lonely anymore. You deserve a guy that won’t make you cry, a love that won’t make you doubt. All I can wish now is for you to feel better and at your best soon. I don’t want seeing you spacing out or feeling hurt.” Kikwang sincerely told ________ that he had no hard feelings. He took a leap of faith and it was worth it. Sure Kikwang's somewhat disappointed that he couldn’t be the guy for ________ but he can’t force her to give him her all or nothing. 

“You really are a great guy. I can’t believe I’m not falling for you right now.” ________ pouted in the end, unable to understand how her feelings can betray her.

“Hey, maybe we’re better off best friends.” Kikwang seemed unaffected about his rejection as he still looked at the bright side.

“I think so too. I may be asking for a lot but please don’t change after tonight, okay? Still answer my calls and messages and still be there for me when I need you, please?” ________ pleaded for her friendship with Kikwang to remain the same even if she didn’t need to.

“I wanted to ask you the same actually. I don’t want you thinking ‘Oh boy, Kikwang wants to hang out, he still must be desperate for me.’” Kikwang joked making _______ hit him on the arm.

“Ya! I’d never think of such things!”

“Okay I change my mind, I don’t want to be head over heels with a violent girl!” Kikwang continued to joke, wanting to shake _______’s mind off from any worry. At least he was able to make her laugh, he decided that whatever role he has in her life, his responsibility is to always make her smile.

“You really are one of the best guys I know.” ________ saw through Kikwang and hugged him tight, thankful to have him in her life.


 


 

~Comment Replies~

suju26kamz: Haha. Eunhyuk did deserve to see and feel that, hopefully to wake him up?

 

aww..but she already told Kikwang her current feelings. But who knows, things can still change :) Yay for Kikwang getting love from all of you though. ;)

 

Haha yes, even though you like Kikwang now, you're still rooting for Eunhyuk deep inside:p

stephyjung: Yup, sad truth T_T

Let's just see if second chances will be given in the future.

superhyukkie: Yup, well at least Kikwang's not regretting anymore and only Eunhyuk's feeling that.

Alina1225: He needs to exert a lot of effort and make a move soon if he wants to get her back, right?

Kikwang's sweetness <3

celine_neji: A lot are hating on Eunhyuk now and are running towards Kikwang.haha Yay for Kikwang winning hearts for being sweet :)

Maxx713: Wow, hope you have/have a great time ;)

 

LOL Eunhyuk being single only means EunHae gets stronger.

 

Oh Eunhyuk, what will my readers do with you.

ColaSmackles: Haha I will try to do my best to make you cry.lol ;)

 

Yup, Eunhyuk is now feeling that he really lost her.

Yeah,  maybe she tried to forget facts about him since she was having a good

time.

 

Oh wow! Good luck with that!! Its always good to be ready and that can really be life-changing in the future. I don't think they'll force you to do mouth to mouth resuscitation on another person if your really uncomfortable.

 

I know how that feels but try to do deep breaths when that happens to calm you down. Remember that there are still great things happening to you and around you even if you can't feel that.

They just make you stronger.

 

Hope you enjoy this update again ;) Lovelovelove<3

mari_038: Haha, he deserved the guilt.

But you're still loyal to Team Eunhyuk ;)

pandagirl753: awww...but too bad her feelings are still not changing romantically for him. But who knows, things can still change ;)