Fall

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is fall and it is getting chilly Woo Bin get his phone and dialled...... "Buongiorno" "princess?" "no, this is nana. she is in the shower, call back after 5 minutes" "thank you nana" he replied "who was that nana?" her mother asked "it is her friend Woo something" her nana asnwered.  She just out of the shower and she was drying her hair with the towel and saw her mother sitting on her bed and said "who is this Woo calling you?" she laughed when she her mother calling Woo Bin, Woo "it is Woo Bin mamma not Woo and don't get any ideas that he likes me or something" she said blushing " i did not say anything but you were so defensive, does he like you? what is he like? how does he look? is he handsome just like your papa?when can we meet him?" her mother is starting to throw all her questions "mamma, one question at a time okay" she smiled "i don't know if he likes me, he is extremely tall that hurts my neck, he is very manly and mascular, he plays judo, papa, is so handsome mamma, i really don't know if i should let him meet you, we are only friends nothing more than that." her mother hugged her and said "my bambina is now a lady and soon she will spread her wings and fly to somewhere with a boy. just use your head in choosing the right person, your papa and i will not dictate who you choose as long as there is no single tear that will drop from that eyes because of heartache, understood?" "si, mamma" she hugged her mother tight. 

 

At the breakfast table her mother whispered to her father "our bambina is constantly talking to this certain boy, she is no longer our bambina." "mamma, it is not like that papa, he is just a friend and she bowed her head." his dad was smiling and said "who is this boy? when can i meet him?" "it is impossible to meet him, he is in london for his college and his name is Woo Bin" she answered "London? college? he is a college boy? that is a relief that he is in london"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter