The Execution

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye is in her studio when Soo Hyun peek his head and "good morning"  he said with a smile "hey, good you are awake, come in i am just finishing up" "i did not know that you sculpt, you do ceramics as well.....wait don't tell me you are THE Isabella rossi?" his jaw dropped and continued "i love your work, i have seen your exhibit in germany last year.....OMG! i can't believe this, i just thought you just happen to have the same name....hmmmmmmmmm why did he not mention that"  "who did not mention what to you?" she asked curiously "oh,it's nothing....you always spend your time here?" Soo Hyun was looking around her studio, "when i was younger but eversince i came back this is the first time, i am so busy with the winery" Soo Hyun sat on the chair looking at her work, She remove the vase that she molded and placed it on the table ready for the kiln, she walked towards the door when she felt nauseous, he was quick to grab her arm "are you okay? are you sick? don't tell me you are pregnant" he said jokingly, she looked at him and smiled "i am just hungry, let's have breakfast" they were having breakfast in the small nook in her studio, nana was the one serving them "thank you, nana" she touched her cheeks and said "eat well bambina" Soo Hyun was smiling at both of them "you are very close to her, i envy you"  "she took care of me for 12 years, she was always by my side" she replied. Soo Hyun looked at her with concern in his eyes "ya, why are you looking at me that way?" she asked "have you seen a doctor lately?how long have you been having the dizzy spell?" he asked, she let out a soft laugh and said "don't worry i am not dying, this will just past after a few weeks or so" Soo Hyun looked at her confuse and said "after a few weeks? wae?"  "you know what you are just like my bestfriend...." he cut her off "is your bestfriend as handsome as me?" she laugh out loud and said "her name is Krissie" Soo Hyun wanted to know what is up with her being dizzy and naeseous....he wanted to inform Min Ho.  Soo Hyun sat across her and hold her hand and said "if you are not feeling well, you can tell me....we still have a long way to go, a lot of events to prepare" she looked at him and laugh "i am very healthy and what events?" "we have to launch the exclusive distributorship in Asia" "you can do it right?" he laughed and said "i am just the distributor my dear this is your wines, you have to be there as well" she was silent then "the thing is...i am not ready to go back to Korea" she looked down and let out a sigh "is it a heartache? you know this has nothing to do with your personal life right, just business" he said smiling "you are right, you will be there with me right?" he nodded as if saying the plan is working and yes i will be there to bring you to Min Ho.  They are starting to bond and she is starting to trust him.  

 

Shin Hye called Soo Hyun "chingu, odiya?" "ya, chingu ya....i was just in a meeting, have you had lunch yet?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter