London

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smell of coffee filled his apartment, half closed eyes with only his boxers on he went down to grab a cup for an early start. "Good morning young master, did you sleep well?" asked his driver "just so so" he smiled "thank you for the coffee". He grabed the newspaper and sat on the breakfast nook "your mother called asking how you are." "you have a full schedule for today young master, you better get ready" his driver told him. "would it be possible to go around the city after we go to the university?" he asked. He wanted to see as much as he can before he starts his busy school life.  He was sitting picking his food when the driver noticed "young master, are you okay?" "you still thinking of agassi?". Their driver has been serving his family eversince Min Ho was a young boy, he has seen him grow up and he knows very well how the young master was so fond and how he deeply cares for the agassi. He stood up and gave him the cup and the newspaper and he gave him a weak smile and a tap on the shoulder and said "this is why I am here to try to move on and pick up the pieces, so when i meet her again i will be able to protect her and never let her go." 

 

"Oh my god! what happened to you?" Krissie screamed when she saw Shin Hye with puffy eyes and dark circles around her eyes. "Have you been crying again, bambina?" her nana asked her, she just sat on the table for breakfast. "are you not eating?" she asked Krissie. Krissie and nana were looking at each other with concern in their eyes. Krissie sat on the chair beside her and said "Bella, it has been three years, i know how you feel, i can understand that you miss him but you have to take care of yourself, there are alot  of cute guys who are crazy about you." She was just staring blankly in an empty space and tears starts to fall, she looked at Krissie and said in a weak voice "how?". No matter how her parents showers her with love and affection there are still times that she misses him and it pains her,  she may be bubbly, outgoing and indepedent but when she is all alone she is still the shy,timid and meek girl that needs to be taken cared of. 

 

She wanted to enjoy her stay in London with Kissie and nana, she wanted to see all the ceramics at the exhibit. "Kissie, are you ready?we better head out so we can do alot of things" she yelled.  "Are you okay now?" Kissie asked with a concern look on her face "there is no point in moping, you said i have to take care of myself. now let us go" she said smiling but Kissie can see the loneliness in her eyes. They link  arms as they walked towards the door.  

 

When they got out of the elevator Woo Bin was waiting for them at the lobby, "wow! did heaven permitted thier angel to get down?" he aske looking at Shin Hye who is wearing a D&G white sundress and a hat with white

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter