08.22.2014

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She went to visit her parents grave she paid her respects and made offerings "eomma, appa i am sorry if it took me so long to come and visit, i miss you both so much. eomma, ottoke?  why can't i seem to forget him, he is still deep in my heart i wanted to move on but i don't know how, please help me eomma. i thought i am strong enough to face my past but i am still the same Shin Hye twelve years ago. eomma, i miss him so much but how can i forgive him? please eomma, appa guide me to do the right thing." she talked to them like they were still alive, she was crying her heart out. While she was walking Min Ho's car passed her by without him noticing without her noticing as well, when Min Ho reached the grave site he saw that there were flowers and food offerings he smiled and thought she was here. He paid his respects and made offerings as well and said "eommani, appanim she is back, please guide both of us, please let her open her heart and hear what i have to say. eommani, appanim i love her so much, i won't be able to bear it if i loose her again. please help me, help us and guide us" he cried as he pleaded.  

 

He went to the gallery when he went to her studio Woo Bin was there and he said "oh you are here, is bella here?" "hyung, no she is not she is taking the week off that is why i am here, you need anything from her?" Woo Bin replied "ah yeah, i wanted to know if she was selling her pieces in her exhibit, i wanted to put them in my office and in the house" he lied he just wanted to talk to her "why, don't you dscuss that with her when she gets back, i am sure she will be thrilled." Woo Bin said and smiled "where did she go anyway, does she know her way around?" "i really don't know if she knows her way around, she is like that anyway always seeking for adventure, she mentioned that she was going to a mountain resort or something." "okay then i will just comeby when she gets back" Min Ho said "okay, hyung let us have a drink sometime" "sure, Woo Bin ah" then he left.  He asked his driver to go back to the office he will be taking the day off, he knows exactly where she is, she went to their villa the only property that she asked her parents to puchase as they shared so many good memories in that villa.  He went home to pack a few things and followed her to the villa. 

 

He walked up the door and knock and he heard her say "who is it?" then she opened the door and was not expecting him to find her that soon "what are you doing here? and how did you find me?" she asked "first i am here to talk to you and sort all misunderstandings, second Woo Bin ah mention that you went to the mountain, so i thought you must be here" he said. "you should not be here, we have nothing to talk about" "we do have a lot to talk about.........12 years we have been apart and you say we have nothing to talk about?" he protested. She did not say anything, she just slammed the door. He was trying to be cool but he let out a sigh of annoyance, he then inouted the code to unlock the door and said "i see you haven't change

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter