News

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She has been having dizzy spells quite ofter eversince she came back from Korea, her mamma is concern about her, she went in to her room "bambina, can we talk?" Shin Hye was getting ready to go to her class when her mamma came in, she sat down on the chair, she did not look at her mamma, she just looked down when her mamma asked "how far along are you?" she looked at her mamma with tears starting to form "i am not exactly sure, i haven't seen a doctor yet" "does her know?did you break up?what do you want to do?" her mamma asked with concern in her eyes "no he does not know and i don't want him to know"  "okay, whatever decision you make i am behind you" her mamma knelt infront of her holding her hands with a smile on her face and said "my bambina is now a complete woman, can't wait to tell your papa the good news"  she looked at her mamma with tears streaming down her cheeks and said "you are not mad?you are not disappointed"  her mamma hugged her and said "why would i be mad at you, i am excited...let us go shopping for things that you would be needing" she let out a deep sigh "thank you mamma" 

 

The night before after the dinner meeting with Kim Soo Hyun, she felt light headed and she is unable to drive from Milan to Tuscany and it was quite late when they ended. Kim Soo Hyun offered to drive her to her loft "thank you, i really appreciate it. i owe you one"  "you are welcome ms. rossi are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital?" he asked, she shook her head "no, need i just need to rest. i guess i am stressed out" she said with a smile. When Soo Hyun left she smiled and thought he is the male version of Krystal, they have so much in common, he was talkative just like her, they can talk anything under the sun and most of all he likes to shop.  

 

She was driving from Milan to Tuscany eversince she came back from Korea she was more independent, no more driver and nana to follow her around unlike when she was still younger. She stopped by the winery to see her mamma and talk to her regarding the distributorship "mamma" she called she hugged her and gave her a kiss "how was the meeting?" her mother asked "it was fun, interesting as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter