Reunion

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was her first day at work as the curator for the gallery, she did not expect it to be so draining, she thought it would be as easy as running their winery and vineyard in Tuscany, she has been running it eversince her father got sick.  Running the company remotely is even harder, she plans to shuttle back and forth to Italy and Korea but first she wanted to extablish the gallery and her market as a ceramist in Asia, she started reconnectiong with Min Ho, she also has to put that into consideration.  She grab her phone and called her mother "mamma, how are you?i miss you." "my bambina, we are okay, your papa is getting better. we miss you too, is everything okay?" "yes mamma, everything is doing great, i am sorry mamma if i am not there to help you out with papa." "bella, you are doing everything that you can, the winery is running smoothly despite you running it from their, you do not have to worry about anything." "i will see you soon mamma, i love you and papa." she said with tears forming in her eyes, Woo Bin came in and asked "are you crying, princess?" "just a bit sad, i miss mamma and papa" he did not say anything he just gave her a hug. 

 

Krystal was waiting for her at the coffeeshop, she got it and waved at her "we have lot to catching up to do" Krystal was thinking and then she said "don't tell me the bestfriend of oppa is the same Min Ho who gave you the promise ring?" she nodded "oh my effffing god, you are kidding right? all this time you have a connection....i call that fate" Krystal saw that there is a concern look in her eyes "what is it, spill it out" they have been friends for so long that she knows if there is something bothering her or if she was hiding something from her, she looked at her and said "i don't know how to tell Woo Bin" both of them were silent. Krystal is not a typical Korean girl, she has been influenced by the western culture, she is open minded, reasonable and flirty, she does not want her friend to suffer, she already did for so long, she wanted her to find happiness, "so, tell me how was it spending a week with him?" she asked with a naughty smile, she said nothing she just smiled "common, i know something interesting happened, you have a different glow, common spill i am your bestfriend i know everything about you" "we were together for a week, we talked...he explained what happened, we reconnected. he can cook....he hasn't change much, still the same old Min Ho that i know 12 years ago, very protective, very gentlemanly, jealous type but in a good way" "ya, i know he is all that, you told me and i can sense it when i met him once in london, what i wanted to know if my 25 year old bestfriend is still a ." she smacked her arm and said "how can you ask me that casually?" and they laughed "common, let us go for a massage and continue with our chitchat" she said hoping Krystal would forget about it. 

 

At the spa Krystal requested for a twin room for them to get their massage together and they can continue with their chitchat.  They were led to a twin room and the smell of the lavander it just relaxing "this is nice and relaxing" Krystal said, as they lay down on the massage beds she said "you still did not answer my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter