Making up

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was laying down in her bed coiled in fetal position crying eomma, eomma, eottoke? why does it is hurt so much she thought when she felt his hand on her waist he laid down beside her, spooning together he did not say anything he just hugged her tight burring his head on her hair, he just break the silence and said "i love you, so much more than my life" she moved to face him placed her hand on his waist and and the other touching the ring on his necklace tears in her eyes and said "i love you too but i was so hurt that you did not tell me about her" he cupped her chin to look at him and said "because she does not matter to me, she just used me. believe me i don't love her" and he kissed her passionately and she replied to his kisses, he started moving down to her neck planting soft kisses, she his hair closing her eyes saving every kisses, he moved back to her lips and kissed her deeply, he slipped his hand inside her shirt and carresses her back aas she moved her body upward towards him....he slowly slipped her shirt off exposing her ness, she pushed him to the side and straddled him, he was shock on her aggressiveness, she kissed him with passion moving down to his chest  kisses every inch of him, she bit her lower lip and looking into his eyes she pulled him close to her as she feel their bodies become one, he moaned they move in unison. He was holding her shoulders to deepen their and he started kissing her neck then to her bossom, her hands digging into his hair. She lay on top of him breathing heavily and he just held her sweating all over and panting then he said "that was the most beautiful thing that happened in the past days"  she raised her head to look at him and said pointing to his heart "i should only be the woman that would occupy this and your mom" he let out a small laugh and kissed her. 

 

When she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was his handsome face she thought would you ever waver again? i love you with all my heart and i never loved anyone but you. Then he just whispered "it is rude to stare at someone" she kissed him and said "good morning, sleepy head. let's eat im starving." she was putting on her shirt and she pulled her back to bed "let us stay in bed for today" he started kissing her deeply and he was slowly sliding her shirt off, he pulled it down and said "i need energy, i need to eat, you worked me up the whole night". He just smiled and kissed her.

 

He was in the shower when his phone rang, she looked at the caller id and it was from unknown number, she answered it "yeoboseyo" "yeoboseyo?eotteohke jinaeseyo?" Ji Won asked then she heard Min Ho yelled in the background  "jagi ah, are not joining me in the shower"  then she said "i think you know who i am, i will let him know you called, excuse me il just take a shower" then she hung up the phone. When she got in to the shower she placed her hand on his waist and planting soft kisses to his back, he face and kissed her passionately and said "are you seducin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter