13....16

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2002 Ilsan...Shin Hye was called by her teacher to the principals office.....she was in shock walking back to her classroom, her whole body was numb she was confuse she does not know what to do. Min Ho was waiting for her outside her classroom "Shin Hye ah, gwaenchanh-a? (are you okay?)" "Oppa, eotteoke? (what should i do?)" "eo-tteo-ke doen-geo-ya? (what happened?)" he asked. Saying nothing  just tears starts to fall on her angelic face, Min Ho just hugged her letting her know that she can count on him and everything will be fine. 

 

On the way home Shin Hye was ridding at the back on Min Ho's bike....the usual sight you see Min Ho and Shin Hye going to and back from school. She was just silent saying nothing but Min Ho knows that she was crying. Infront of her house "Shin Hye ah, you want me to stay with you?" "I wanted to be alone" "Just call me if you need me, okay?" "Gomawo, Oppa". She went inside thier house. When she opened the door, she looked around and she started crying hysterically, "omma, appa!!!!!! eotteoke?"

 

When Min Ho got inside thier house, his mom asked him "Shin Hye ah?" "she is at her house, wae?" Her mom hurriedly went out of thier house and went to the Park's house across the road, "Omma, what is going on? Shin Hye was crying since this afternoon in school and she would not tell me what is going on" . His mom did not say anything, she just keep on knocking at the door "Shin Hye ah, Shin Hye ah open the door this is imo" when Shin Hye did not respond she punch in the keycode for the door to open. 

 

"Shin Hye ah!" she scream in shock when she saw the unconscious Park Shin Hye on the floor, she fainted from crying. "Min Ho ah carry her to the house" she instructed her son to bring Park Shin Hye to thier house. Min Ho was confuse on what is going on.  He lay Park Shin Hye on the guestroom bed. Her mom came in to the room with a small basin and a towel in her hand and she started giving sponge bath to the unconscious Shin Hye. "Min Ho ah, stay here by her side, do not leave her alone call me when she wakes up." "deh, omma" was Min Ho response. 

 

His mom and his dad were talking in the living room "yeobo, what are we going to do with Shin Hye?" his mom asked his dad. "she can stay with us for the time being, let us decide right after the funeral" his dad replied. Min ho overheard them, he was getting water for shin hye. He was shock and he can't believe what he overheard. "what? happened to imo and samchon?" he ask his parents. "they were killed in a traffic accident this morning coming from seoul" his mother responded. Min Ho could not believe what he heard, he went inside the guestroom where Shin Hye was resting. 

 

It was 3am when Shin Hye woke up seeing Min Ho sleeping in the lounger beside the bed "Oppa, oppa!" she called in a weak voice. Min ho stretches his arm and slowly opened his eyes "you're awake, are you hungry? wait here il fix you something" "it's okay oppa, im not hungry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter