Seoul

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was preparing for dinner when Min Ho woke up she heard her say "good you are awake, go wash up we will have dinner." he went to the kitchen and grab her and hug her "can we stay like this forever? let us not go back to seoul" "as much as we want to, we can't you have a company to run and i have work to do in the gallery, i dont want to be apart from you anymore but we have to go back to work."  "nothing will change once we go back to seoul, right" suddenly Min Ho felt insecure and he was worried to loose her. She faced him and she placed her arms around his neck and said "nothing will change except we have to be discreet, let me talk to Woo Bin first" "we are not doing anything wrong, it is not like you are cheating on him, he is not your boyfriend" he lamented "but he was there for me for 9 years, i owe him alot. the least i can do is be honest to him about us" "ara, ara!" 

 

After dinner, Min Ho did the dishes and Shin Hye was seating in the couch reading a book after he was done he took a throw pillow and placed it on her lap and he lay down, Shin Hye moved her hands and was iing his hair "jagi, do you feel that we are moving too fast?" without taking her eyes of her book she replied "is 12 years of waiting not too long?" "i was just thinking maybe we can get married by winter" she put down her book and looked at him "ya, this is not the proposal i have dreamed about, this is not romantic at all" and they both laugh, he sat up and said "i am serious, when we get back let us meet eomma and aeboji, would that be okay?" she nodded and said "i miss them both, i want to see them." "they will be thrilled to see you and see how you have grown up, for sure eomma will be in tears" he hugged her, her arms is around his waist and her head was leaning on his chest, he kept on flipping from one channel to the other then he said "did you have any boyfriends in Italy before you met Woo Bin ah?" "nope, did not have anytime to flirt or date i was so focus on the things i wanted to achieve and besides there is this one person who was fillling my heart" "nugu? he is one lucky guy" she smack his arm and said "pabo, jugulle?" he grab her hand and kissed her passionately and it is getting intense, she pulled back and said "it is getting late, we still have a long drive tomorrow." "ya, why do you always do this to me?" then she look back and shrugged her shoulders. 

 

She filled the tub with water and a few drops of lavander bubble bath and she lighted several lavender scented candles....she got in and lay there the scent of lavender is so relaxing. When she got out of the bathroom feeling fresh and relax, wearing a cream night gown, she saw Min Ho on the bed wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a boxers leaning on the headboard while answering some email on his laptop, he did not notice her get out of the bathroom, she climbed up the bed and he said "yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter