Vacation Over

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana was carrying their things when she saw Woo Bin in the lobby "oh handsome, they are on their way down just wait for them, okay"  "thank you nana" he replied smiling just when he turned around Krissie said "wow! your excited to send me off?" he took her carry on luggage that she was carrying. They were walking towards his car when Shin Hye said "you two go ahead i will ride with nana."  Inside the car Woo Bin was silent and so does Krissie, she put on her earphones and said "just nudge me when we get there i will just close my eyes" "really? you are giving me a cold shoulder? she did not ride with us because she wanted to give us privacy and talk" he said in a high pitch tone. "ya, you were the one who is upset that she did not ride with us."  "mianhe that it hurts you, i did not know what you feel towards me but it is better to be honest than to keep it from you so there will be no misunderstanding later on." he said in a very gentle way. Krystal thought it was better that he told me and it is better that it is her bestfriend compare to someone that she does not know, "even if you confess to her, she would not glance your way" she informed Woo Bin "how sure are you?" "she is still wearing the promise ring he gave her around her neck close to her heart" "promise ring from who? namja chingu?" he asked with a shock expression on his face, "ani, her first love." 

 

At the airport they said their goodbyes "it was nice knowing you Woobs" she said extending her hand for a hand shake then Woo Bin took her hand but pulled her into a hug "nice to meet you princess"  "you take care yeobo" he teased Krystal. Before letting Krystal go from his hug he whispered "take care of yourself and enjoy your youth, just don't do anything foolish that will cause us to break this engagement".  As he watch both of the girls walk away, he thought "i will make sure that you forget your first love." then he smiled. 

 

Min ho got up early and went for a morning run....when he got back to his apartment "your mom" the driver handed him his phone "where have you been? i have been calling you but you are not picking up!" his mom yelled on the other line "omma, i just went for a morning run, you do not have to worry, i will be going to school after breakfast. sarange omma" he said before hanging up.  "I will just go have a shower then we can go just a protein shake would do" he informed his driver. He was reading his schedule when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter