Jealousy

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as she arrive at the gallery, she went straight to her office to change then went in to her studio, spinning is her way to relax and if she wanted to think, Krystal came storming in her studio and said 'let the cat out bella, there is no use hiding it" "mwuh?" she asked "what are you doing here, anyway" "ya, isabella rossi you did not call or messaged me, of course i miss my bestfriend" "i miss you too" she replied and let a sigh. She stood up and start preparing the soil mixture for her to use, Krystal saw the expression her face and she was worried.  "is it serious?" she did not say anything and look at her and tears starts to fall, Krissie went near her and gave her a hug, "you want to talk about it?" she shook her head,   She was kneading the clay, still not saying anything her tears just keep falling, Krissie is puzzle but she knows that it has something to do with Min Ho. Krissie just wanted to be by her side to let her know that she can count on her anytime.  After a few hours of spinning and 1 masterpiece, she took her apron out and said "let me just change, lets go for a drink" Krissie just nodded. 

 

She gave Krystal her car keys upon reaching the bar....she asked one bottle of tequila, "ya, you want to talk about it? instead of drinking?" after a few shots she looked at her and said "how did you feel when Woo Bin told you he likes me?" Krissie looked at her and said "i was hurt but when i saw that you kept him at arms length and told him how you felt, i was relieved"  "did you hate me?were you jealous?" Krissie creased her brows and said "mwuh? i did not hate you, i was jealous but not to the extent that i would hate you, what is going on? you are scaring me" she hugged her and said "i have waited 12 long years, i loved him for 12 years until now , i never loved anyone else but him but in that 12 years his loved wavered." and she started crying "when i saw her and when i saw the ring that he gave her i felt that my heart was shattered a thousand pieces" "he is seeing someone else?" she asked "his ex-girfriend followed him back to Korea"  "did you talked to him about it?" Krissie asked "nope, i just pretended that i was not affected that i was not jealous  but the truth is, it was crushing me inside". "aisssh, pabo how would you know how he feels towards her, if you don't want to talk to him?" "i will just get even, make him jealous."  "you think that is a good idea, huh?" Krissie grabbed the bottle away from her and said "that is enough, you had too much. i will drive you home" "hajima, hajima" then she slumpped on the table. 

 

Krissie, does not know what to do, she was tipsy as well she is not able to drive she got Shin Hye's phone "yeoboseyo" "Jagi ah, odiya?" he asked "it's K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter