.....

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was standing looking at him when Soo Hyun came "thank you for coming Mr. Lee, let me introduce Isabella Rossi...bella, this is...." "i know who he is, what is he doing here?" she cut him off "HSK has been using Lee Shipping eversince, they are the most reliable in the industry" Soo Hyun informed her "just change it" she told him then walked away, he was looking at him and shrugged his shoulders, Min Ho smiled and thought i will give you more time, i know you will give in, in the end.  Soo Hyun followed Shin Hye "what was that?how did you know Min Ho ssi, don't tell me....." "sssssh! someone might here you" she covered his mouth and smacked his arm, "you promised me that you won't tell him anything or tell someone" he nodded and asked "why would you not want him to know?" "it is complicated" "then uncomplicate it, aish women" he said irritatedly, then left Shin Hye stunned with his comments.  She was standing alone in deep thouughts thinking on what Soo Hyun said to her when a hand tap on her shoulder, she looked back and smiled he gave her a hug "you look wonderful, it has been awhile, it is nice to see you again." she hugged him back "have you been behaving yourself? have you been good to her?" he nodded "i miss you, let us catch up over dinner sometime and I...am sorry i did not know about you and hyung" she place her hand in his hand and said "let us move on, i am happy for both of you. i miss you too" he saw the loneliness in her eyes eventhough she was smiling her eyes betrayed her "princess, you know you can tell me anything, right?" they both heard a voice from behind "what are you doing here? i thought i made it clear that i don't want to see you again" Min Ho said almost yelling, he look at Shin Hye "you miss him but not me?" "don't make a scene here, this is not the right place" she looked at Woo Bin "tell Krissie i wanted to talk to her" she said, "you, out of my way" "can we talk?i need to tell you something" he said "there is nothing to talk about" she looked at him with a blank expression on her face. 

 

Shin Hye was having a meeting when Ji Won barged in with her secretary foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter