The Plan

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man was escorted to his office by secretary park hoon "Annyeonghaseyo Hwe jang nim" the man in a black suit said and bowed "anjajusayo" he said to the man "here is the documents that you requested" the man handed him an envelope, he pulled out the documents and photos out of the envelope, he handed the man a small white envelope and said "thank you for your service, i will take it from here. i will call if i need you" the man bowed and left. He was looking through the pictures and the documents, he instructed Park Hoon to get intouch with all the distribution company in the list and select the top 5 in the industry. He called Krystal "yeoboseyo" she answered "Krissie, naya odiya?" he asked "i am out, you want to meet?or shall i go to your office?" she asked. She has been feeding him information regarding Shin Hye but she asked him not to follow her, she needed a time off and he agreed as long as she will help him get her back. When she got to his office his secretary served them tea and he handed her a document "what is this" she asked looking at Min Ho "because you don't want to give her address, i hired a private investigator, don't worry im keeping my promise to you even if i want to hop on a plane and go to her" he let out a deep sigh then he continued "according to my investigator they are looking for a distributor for Asia, that is a list of the top 5 in the industry, i included the company of a good friend HSK limited,i know she will ask you for help" he informed Krystal "so, you want me to give her this list and make sure she chooses HSK?" he nodded "that is the only way i can bring her back to Korea without her knowing, because the more i push the more she would pull away, you know very well i love her more than my life" she nodded and said "i will do everything i can to help both of you, don't worry she will not know that you are helping her." he smiled "thank you so much, i owe you big time".  The hope of her coming back to Korea is what made him go on and fight for his love from a distance. 

 

After Kim Soo Hyun dropped her off her loft he called him "hyung, all set i dropped her off she was feeling light headed, i think we will get the contract" "mwuh? is she alright? is she sick?is she safely home right? you have worked hard, i owe you one and don't you dare flirt with her if you don't want to die" he warned him, Kim Soo Hyun just let out a laugh "i think it is because of stress but yes she is alright. you crazy brat how can i do that to you. you have given me a good deal"  Kim Soo Hyun's family has been close to Min Ho's family they have business dealings in the past, they bonded when they were in high school when Min Ho moved from Ilsan to Seoul.

 

Min Ho just finish his meeting for the day when Ji Won stormed in Park Hoon was behind her "jesonghamnida hwe jang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter