The Confrontation

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Shin Hye wanted to spend time with her bestfriend whom she felt she has been neglecting eversince she has been dating Min Ho, "Krissie, pack your bags il pick you up in 30 mins" she said "where are we going" Krissie asked. She handed her bestfriend a cup of iced americano and and a sandwich, she looked at Shin Hye with a questioning expression, "wae? can't i pamper my bestfriend" she said with a wide smile "who are you? and what did you do to my bestfriend?" Krissie asked "Jugulle?"she said jokingly and they laugh. They went to Shin Hye's family villa "who villa is this?" Krissie asked "it is our family villa, common let's go in" she said. Her phone rang "oppa!" "jagi ya, did you arrive safely? lock all the doors, it is only you and Krissie there, do you want me to follow?" "deh, we got here before dark, don't worry about us and no your not allowed to follow, this is our bonding time."  "ara, ara i just miss you that is all, i love you" he replied "i love you too, oppa" "oh my god, you two. you had the whole day yesterday, this is my time Min Ho ssi" Krissie yelled and Shin Hye and Min Ho just giggled.  

 

Shin Hye was preparing dinner when she noticed Krissie sitting on the bar in deep thought, she approached her and said "spill the beans, you know you can't hide anything from me" she is holding Krystal hand assuring her that she will always be there for her just like Krissie is always there for her no matter what happens.  She looked at her and said  "our parents wanted to set the date for the wedding" "so, what is the problem? Woo Bin?" she asked "as if you don't know, he did not show up during the family dinner and his mom is so upset" Krissie replied "you should talk to him, give him an ultimatum. he has to stop his craziness." Krissie just shrugged her shoulders and look down tears started to flow, Shin Hye hugged her and said "you have to be strong, i know it will not be easy but you have to." she nodded "what about you a Min Ho ssi? are you both okay?" "we are taking baby steps, she came to see me and asked me to leave him alone" "mwuh?what did you say? did you fight back?" she did not say anything just nodded her head while setting the table and Krissie had a big smile on her face and said "that is my girl!" 

 

After dinner the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter