Winter

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woo Bin was invited to share Min Ho's apartment since they are constantly together, he prefers to have company rather than staying in a huge apartment alone with his driver.  He treats him like a dongsaeng rather than a friend, he is an only child and so does Woo Bin, they long for a brotherly love. Spending more time with each other, knowing each others secret made them closer. Min Ho was able to open up to him about Shin Hye he knows how deeply his bestfriend was affected when she left without a trace, he knows how deeply Min Ho loves Shin Hye.  Little did he know that Shin Hye is Bella. 

 

As usual Bella spends her free time her studio when her mother barged in "it is that boy Woo" she handed the phone to Shin Hye giggling "oppa?" her mother was listening when Shin Hye noticed "mamma! please stop teasing" "okay i will go now, invite for winter break we wanted to meet him" her mother whispered and pretended to leave but she was just standing outside the door of her studio trying to listen.  Shin Hye shifted her attention to the person on the other line when he heard him say "yes, i will just fix my schedule and finish my pending papers then i'll fly to italy" "huh?what are you talking about?" Shin Hye asked "your mother invited me to come visit for the winter break." he said excitedly "are you serious?" she asked "okay, come over i need to talk to you as well i don't want to do it over the phone" her mother was so excited that they get to meet the boy that she thought Shin Hye was interested in. 

 

Last day of school before winter break.....Woo Bin was whistling while packing his things when Min Ho got in his room and said "are you coming back before the holidays?" "i will be back on christmas day, is that okay?" he asked "yeah, go and enjoy your break" "are you sure you don't want to come with me? it will be great" Woo Bin asked him again, he has been convincing him to go to Italy for the winter break "i still have a lot of papers to finish, im not a genius like you" he smiled "go and enjoy, just tell me everything about it when you get back." 

 

Three hours after.....Shin Hye was waiting at the airport with her nana. He was wearing a black knitted sweater and a blue hermes parka, he was looking for Bella but he can't find her just when he saw a girl in jeans and white sweater, purple winter jacket and a white scarf. She waved at him and went near him, she was shocked when Woo Bin hugged her tight and said "i have missed you" he is the type of guy who is very touchy and she is not used to it. She tapped his arm and said "you can let go now, i can't breathe" "oh im sorry, i was just excited to see you" he said "Krissie can't join us, i called her but she" he cut her off and said "he is with Antonio at a ski lodge, i am not here to see her". On the way to the car Woo Bin grabbed her hand and they were walking holding hands together, she tried to get her hand back but he was holding it so tight. She looked at her, he looked at her and smiled.  Shin Hye said "nana, lets go to his hotel first for him to settle in before we go for dinner." "we are going straight to the house for dinner, that is the instruction of your mamma" the driver told her "zio? say that again" she asked with her eyes wide in shock.

 

When they get to the house her mother was waiting for them "there is my bambina and you must be Woo" her mother said happily to Woo Bin and offered him a hug, hugging and kissing cheek to cheek is a normal greeting in Italy "Hello my name is Woo Bin" he said with a smile while hugging her mother "mamma" she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter