25......28

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a roller coaster ride for the past five years graduating from college, exhibits in different countries, lecture invites and her regular ceramic program in their school. She has been overseeing the winery and the vineyard, after her father fell ill two years ago. Everything is falling into place, eventhough she does not see her parents as much as she would want they still keep in touch regularly. Krystal has moved to Milan she opened her 5th store and it has been a success. Woo Bin has been busy with all the construction and preparation for his new gallery, he wanted the first exhibit to be Shin Hye's new collection for the opening.  It has been five years since Min Ho took over their shipping business and now he is venturing to shopping malls, he just opened his 6th mall. Everyone is busy with their own little lives. 

 

She was just wraping up her class for the day when her phone rang "buongiorno" "princess, odiya? busy" "oppa! how are you? i am still in school" she replied.  "the contruction is nearly complete for the new gallery, i want you to do your first exhibit in asia in my gallery opening" "really, OMG! are you sure?" she said excitedly "let me work out my schedule, send me the schedule for the opening" she said "i will let you know, i will send you all the information so you can prepare, do you have a new collection that you are working on?" he asked "deh, oppa!" she replied "wow, getting better with your korean huh?" "i have a good teacher" she teased "i have to go, oppa i still have to drive and see mamma and papa" "say hi to your parents for me okay" Woo Bin said, they hung up.  

 

At the Rossi....."mamma, mamma, am here" "there is my bambina, we miss you" her mother said "i should visit more often but i am just swamped with work" she said "where is papa?" "he is in the library" her mother responded "there is my hero, how are you papa?" she asked and gave him a tight hug "i feel better but i will feel better if there is a bambino and bambina running around" her father replied "papa, we will get there, i promise" "when my bambina, it is time for you to get married, do i have to talk to Woo Bin?" her father asked "papa, Woo Bin and i are just friends he like a brother to me. the moment i meet my match, i promise i will bring him home and never let him go" she smiled and assured her father. She asked her mother and father to sit on the couch after dinner "i have a good news for you and i know you will be happy, i will have the opportunity to go back to Korea, i know you wanted me to go back for so long i guess this is the right time......im ready" she informed her parents "we are happy for you bambina, you have to embrace who you are whatever you decide we will support you, you know that remember nothing will change, we still love you so much." her mother hugged her and was teary eyed with her news "i love you both to the moon and back" she said and gave her parents a tight  hug "will you staying in Seoul now?" her father asked 'i will be shuttling back and forth but for the time being for the preparation for the opening of the gallery and i have to ship all my work to Korea.' she replied.  

 

She went to see Krystal in her shop "ya, there she is the world famous ce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter