School

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was laying down on her bed staring on the ceiling for hours, she was not able to sleep. She thought who is Woo Bin's bestfriend could it be Min Ho oppa? She was in daze for days just thinking of the voice she heard.  "Are you awake bella?" her mother was kocking on her door "si mamma." her mother came in and said "holy god! what happened to your face bambina? you look like you haven't slept in ages" "mamma, i don't look that bad" she said touching her face.  Her mother pulled her up the bed and showed herself in the mirror and said "you and me will go to the spa and relax while your father is away on business, would you want that?" "mother - daughter bonding? i like that, i miss you mamma."  "i look like crap" "i told you, you should look your best school is about to start." Her mother is classy, sophisticated and always put together, she hates to see her daughter looking like a racoon, she wanted her to look her best always.  She is not the controlling type of a mother she just wants what is best for her daughter.  She does not want to impose on who she wanted to date if ever she plans to date....which is unlikely to happen.

 

She agreed to meet Krystal after her spa bonding with her mother "bella!" Krissie waved to her as she approach them "Buongiorno, Mrs. Rossi" "Buongiorno sweetheart where are you two going? will you be setting up my bambina with a hot guy?" her mother asked her best friend "mamma! we are just going shopping for thing we need for school." she said quickly "I will make sure she starts dating Mrs. Rossi" Krissie  said with a naughty smile.  "You take care both of you, I will see you in the house I will send your driver to pick you up" she gave Shin Hye a kiss on the head. "Grazie, mamma" .  Krsytal and Shin Hye were walking around the mall "hey, what is the deal with you and Woobs why the heck is he calling me, instead of you?" she asked but what she really wanted to know if she knows the bestfriend of Woo Bin whos voice she heard when he called her "i told you he likes you" she replied with a teasing smile "are you okay with that? you are weird" she said "that is why i am your bestfriend" and they laugh. Krissie turned to Shin Hye and said "seriously, i am okay with him liking you, i am even okay if you like him too and you two would date." she assured her bestfriend who was not comfortable that Woo Bin is calling her.  She was just silent not saying anything, she thought if she would be close to Woo Bin she would meet his bestfriend eventually.  

 

After hours of shopping both girls decided to have coffee. Seated in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter