il mio amato

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked at her and asked "why is it unfinished?" "when i made that bust i was trying to imagine what he would look like ten years from the day i last saw him, i made my first sculpture when i was thirteen, i just don't know if he was able to recieve it, after a few years i made this one, i was trying to create the his image after ten years, it took me weeks to complete it, i tried to remember how he looks like and what would he look like after ten years eventually i stopped, i realize that no matter how hard i try to finish it, i could not find him but he will forever be etch here" she said putting her hand in her heart without taking her eyes off the sculpture, he was just looking at her with pain in his eyes he wanted to hug her and tell her that he is right beside her just then she face him and said "im sorry, i did not mean to pour out my pain" tears were about to fall on her cheeks and she excuse herself. He did not realize it but he was already crying as soon as she turned her back.

 

Woo Bin went up to the stage and said "I would like to thank everyone from coming to the opening of our gallery i would like to introduced to you the artist behind the beautiful creation that you see here today....Ladies and Gentlemen I am proud to introduce to you the new curator and the artist Isabella Rossi, she went up the stage reaching for Woo Bin's hand and she said "it is nice to meet everyone tonight please enjoy the exhibit." Min Ho could not help but stare at her.  As soon as they get down from the stage Shin Hye excused herself as Woo Bin was talking to some of the guest when Min Ho congratulated him "you have done a good job Woo Bin ah" "oh hyung, you came i thought you would stood me up again." he said jokingly "where is the artist i thought you would introduce her to me" "i will, don't worry but im warning you, don't fall for her" he said Min Ho was talking to some of their common friends his back was facing Woo Bin when he heard him say "there she is the woman of the hour, princess i would like to introduce to you my bestfriend" Shin Hye was beside Woo Bin and Min Ho turn to face both of them "oh, you" and she smiled "so you have met?" Woo Bin asked "deh, he was looking at the IL MIO AMATO and i explained to him what it means" "oh ok, so all i need to do is formally introduce both of you Bella this is my bestfriend Lee Min Ho" she was about to share his hand but when she heard her name she looked at him and tears was just flowing "are you okay?" Woo Bin asked she hold up her hand and said "excuse me i am not feeling so well, can you take me back to the hotel?" she asked Woo Bin. He was just standing there tears flowing on his cheeks as she watch Woo Bin and Shin Hye leave the gallery. 

 

He asked his driver to go home he wanted to get some fresh air, he drove himself to Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter