Ever After

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho received a call from Soo Hyun "hyung, odiya? the doctor wanted to talk to you" "i am on my way" he rushed back to the hospital. He was running going back to the emergency "Soo Hyun ah, where is the doctor?"  "wait here hyung i will just call the doctor" he can't stay still, he was pacing back and forth, he was so anxious what that doctor would say "Mr. Lee, i am the attending physician of your fiance.....you do not have to worry the baby is safe and so does the mother, she just needs to slow down with her activities if not she will loose the baby" he let out a sigh of relief. He sad down on the chair outside the emergency and place his hand on his face "hyung, everything will be okay, Krissie is with her inside, you want to go in?" he shook his head "i might me stressful for her to see me" Soo Hyun tap his shoulders "i will take care of everything just tell me what you want me to do."  "she has to cut down on her activities, bring her to the villa, Krissie knows where....i will arrange my schedule and follow you guys." he instructed him. 

 

Krissie was sitting on the chair near Shin Hye's bed, she look at her in the eyes and said "you really need to talk to him and tell him everything before it is too late" she looked at her and said "when we broke up..." "what do you mean broke up, you two did not break up....you left and he waited for you to comeback" Krissie cut her off.  Krissie just look at her and she saw tears streaming down her cheeks "ssssh, don't cry...it is not good for you and the baby, don't complicate things...you are just making your lives miserable, why don't you listen to his explanation, listen to what he has to say." she told Shin Hye. She did not say anything and she was thinking of what she said not to complicate things, listen to him she close her eyes and she started to cry as much as she wanted to listen, she was just so hurt that he was not honest to her.  

 

Soo Hyun and Krissie was taking turns in taking care of Shin Hye in the hospital making sure she is well rested. Krissie received a message from Woo Bin....he is picking them up from the hospital and bringing them to the villa, Shin Hye will be discharge today Soo Hyun is in a meeting the whole day and Woo Bin does not want Krissie to drive, he has been overly attentive and protective to her eversince she threaten him to break the engagement. He went to Shin Hye's room to help the girls with the things "what took you so long?" Krissie asked him irritated "i could not find a parking lot near the door and there is no signal in the basement parking." he explained, Krissie just rolled her eyes...Shin Hye was smiling at their bickering "you two are so funny with your bickering, i hope when you get married you would still be the same" she told them with tears in her eyes "ya, don't you dare cry, it is not good for you and the baby, think  of happy thoughts" Krissie told her "you, stay away from here you are making her sad" she said to Woo Bin "what did i do? princess, where do you want to go after this? want to go shopping? it would be fun" he said trying to cheer her up "pabo ya, she can't go anywhere, she needs a total rest according to the doctors" Krissie smack his arm "let's go eat something delicious" Shin Hye said excitedly and teasing Krissie. 

 

Krissie's phone rang "yeoboseyo" "naya, odiya? did you arrive safely?" "ummm...not yet, we grab something to eat" "mwuh? you know what the doctor said, you need to hurry before it gets dark" he instructed her.  Woo Bin looked at her with a questioning look on his face, Krissie just nodded "princess, why don't you hear what hyung has to say. i know, i get it you were hurt but why do you want to torture him and yourself....it is all in the past what is important is you, him and your baby" she let out a long sigh and said "i wanted to talk to him but i am scared to that i would get hurt even more" Krissie reach for her hand "oh sweetie, why would you think that way? i know your hurting and so is he...oppa is right why are you torturing yourself, you waited for him half of your life and now he has a part of him in you" she said trying to talk some sense to her, she said nothing looking out the window and thinking. 

 

She is getting bored for almost a week doing nothing, sure Soo Hyun would visit if his schedule would permit it with her in hiatus he has to juggle from his company and setting up an office for her, Woo Bin and Krissie takes turn with Soo Hyun in visiting her, although there is a housekeeper, she was not used to doing nothing. She was sitting near the fireplace and thinking on what all of her friends are saying, listen to what Min Ho has to say and give him a chance and stop torturing yourself, she dialled his number "oppa, naya" there was a long pause before she continued "are you busy? can we talk?" he was stunned hearing her voice "ah....ani, wa-wait for me, i will go there" he rescheduled his meeting and rushed to the villa. While driving he was worried what she wanted to talk about, is it about them, it is about the baby or he shook of the negativity, he just want to be positive and maybe this is what he is waiting for...second chance. He was looking at the flowers on the passenger seat a bouquet of 11 red roses and 1 white rose in the middle.  

 

He rang the bell three times but there was no answer, he key in the passcode and let himself in, he saw her sleeping on the couch, he tiptoed careful not to wake her, he squat near her and looking at her while she sleeps, he was touching her cheeks when she slowly opened her eyes and said "you are here, how long have i been squatting there?" he smiled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter