Family

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked in to his office as if life was out of him "good morning sir a package has arrived for you, i placed in your office" Park Hoon his secretary informed him. He sat on his desk looking at the box, there was no return address, he opened it and saw that it was the IL MIO AMATO sculpture on the note it says "i have been meaning to give this to you when we met but i never had a chance...i am sorry IL MIO AMATO. " he slumped on his chair clasping the note on his hand and "arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"  and he burst into tears. He was back to his state 12 years ago when he was helpless and could not protect Shin Hye, this time she left without a trace he does not know where to find her. He has not been reporting to work, his mother is so concerned about him he has been drinking almost everyday, he hasn't been out of the house for weeks, he does not know how to function without her. 

 

That morning Shin Hye went to Krissie's house before she send her off. Krissie was driving Shin Hye just keep on sobbing "what do you want me to tell him?" "don't tell him where i am, don't give him my address in Italy nor my home number" she replied her voice was shaking, her bestfriend just nodded. Krissie gave her a tight hug and said "take extra care of yourself, call me the soonest that you land....i will miss you" she hug her back and cried endlessly, Krissie looked at her and said "you will be fine, you have your family there, they will take care of you" she gave her a smile and walked away when the last call was announced.  She was looking at the window as the plane took off and she thought it has been wonderful meeting you again and loving you but i guess we are just not meant to be....i will forever love you with tears streaming down her cheeks. Her mamma and nana was waiting for her at the arrival area, when she saw them, she ran to her mamma and hugged her tight and said "i miss you so much mamma, i am glad i am back home" "i miss you too bambina, let 's go home your papa has been waiting for you, everything will be okay bambina" she smiled with tears in her eyes her mamma knows she was hurting.

 

Shin Hye was sitting in their patio "what are you doing here, ms bella? it is getting chilly" nana asked her, she turned back and smiled at her "it is not that chilly, i will go in, in a bit. why is loving someone so complicated, nana?" she asked, her nana sat beside her and placed her hand on hers and said "love is complex...it is never simple. love wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter