Goodbye

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Driving to work together holding each others hands and resting her head on his shoulders was always Min Ho's dream it puts a smile on his face. They dropped by at the coffee shop near the gallery to have breakfast when Ji Won saw both of them so lovey dovey, she thought both of you are happy now wait till i start spinning your world.  She will do anything at all cost to get Min Ho.  He dropped Shin Hye at the gallery "il pick you up later, okay" he said "okay" she answered and gave him a kiss.  When she got out of the car Woo Bin was standing at the door of the gallery "whoof, i don't see hyung as passionate as that with Ji Won-ssi, i guess Italians are really different" he commented sarcastically, she did not say anything as if she did not here him nor see him. She went in to her office he grab her arm and said "i will never let you go, you understand"  she looked at his hand on her arm then to his face and said calmly "let go of my arm while i still have a bit of respect for you" he did not move an inch, he let go when her secretary came in to her office with an envelope "there is a package for you"  "just place it on top of my bag" Shin Hye said carressing her arm that Woo Bin grabbed earlier, it left a bit of a mark. She walked towards her desk and leaned she was holding back her tears as she said "i have known you for nine years, this is the first time i have seen this side of you....from the start i was clear of my feelings for you, you are a dear friend i appreciate everything you have done for me, there was a time that i tried to love you more than a friend but my friendship with Krissie out weighed it and i realized that i can't give up the first seat in my heart." he was silently seating on the couch with his head bent his elbow resting on his knees "mianhe, bella! i have loved you from the moment i saw you but you never look at my way, please just for once look at me the same way you look at hyung" tears starts to fall "Woo Bin ah, i am not the right girl for you, Krissie is....she loves you even if she was hurting, she patiently waited when you would see her, when you would yearn for her."  he did not utter any word his head bent still and he was sobbing "if you really love me you will let me go....you will be happy for me, i have waited a long time for this, cheabal Woo Biin ah....let me go!"  she grab her bag and the envelope and walked towards the door when Woo Bin grab her hand "sarange.....Bella!" she let go of his grip "cheabal Woo Bin ah....learn to love Krissie, that is the last thing i want you to do for me! sarange chingu.....annyeong" she walked out crying she was hurting for letting go of the friendship she had cherish for nine years but that is the only way for him to forget her.

 

Shin Hye is on her way to Krystal's house to pick up her car. She was inside the cab when she opened the envelope and pulled out the contents and she was shock with wat she saw....pictures of Ji Won and Min Ho she felt her tears fall, she placed all the photos back in her bag and tried to hold back any emotions. She got out of the taxi and waited for Krissie to open the door as soon as she opened the door Shin Hye hugged her and sob "why are you crying?what is wrong? did you fight with Min Ho?" she shook her head and took out the photos from her bag, Krystal's eyes widened upon seeing the photos "where did yo get this?did you talk to Min Ho ssi about this? did you ask him" "i got it this morning, i don't know who sent it. i have not talked to him yet" she was still crying, Krissie just hugged her and said "ssssssh, don't cry. i am sure these are old photos" "even if it is, it still hurts, i have never been with anyone i waited for him all these years" she was crying non stop she thought that everything is going smoothly between her and Min Ho. Krissie was just comforting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter