Summer

il mio amato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little past 7pm while checking in at the Four Seasons Krystal's phone was ringing non stop "rispondere al telefono, pronto" Shin Hye gave Krystal an annoyed stare.  "yeboseyo, ya odiya?" "who is that?" Shin Hye asked her friend, she did not hear her and continued on with her converstaion. "oppa, how could you not pick us up at the airport? busy? you are just useless". "Mi scusi, I am Isabella Rossi i have a reservation" Shin Hye asked at the front desk for them to be checked in because she was exhausted and she wanted to rest. "grazie" she smiled to the gentleman who assisted her. "Krystal, let's go" she called her waving the key card at her. Her parents booked them at the presidential suite with king bed per guestroom, they have the view of the Hyde park and Park lane. Shin Hye took the master bedroom "want to share room with me? or you want to take the other room?" she asked Krsytal "i will take the other room, so il have privacy" "privacy? for what? and who were you talking on the phone that you totally forgot that you are on vacation with your bestfriend." she asked her while trying to grab her phone. 

 

She is in the tub when Krystal came in her room "do you want to join us for late dinner?" she yelled there was no answer she tried to knock still no answer, she opened the door and she saw her with her eyes close. She came close and nudge her "huh! dang, don't do that you scared me" she said to her.  "I was already screaming on top of my lungs asking if you wanted to join us for dinner" Krystal said in a high pitch tone. "who is us, you and nana? i know you have been hiding something from me i just don't know what" she frowned at her. "I will introduce him to you do not worry and i did not tell him anything about your past he does not even know you are korean" she replied. She asked again "are you joining or not? nana said yes already you can go" she said, Shin Hye just nodded.  

 

"Ready?" Krsytal was asking Shin Hye while barging in her room "Bella, you are not dress yet?" "i do not know what to wear" she answered. Krystal was going through the clothes that nana packed for Shin Hye, "just wear something you usually wear but not too pretty" "what do you mean not too pretty? i am not trying to be pretty when dressing up" she retorted. Krystal glared at her "why are you so clueless, when we arrived from italy there was this guy in the airport staring at you stunned" Shin Hye laugh "what are you talking about".  "I don't want him to fall for you, he should just be focusing on me, you are my bestfriend but you are way to gorgeous without you knowing" she said, Shin H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter