The Pair

Somebody Else

Song Ji Hyo's excited mood suddenly changed when she saw that one of the show's members isn't around. "Is there a problem?" Jong Kook asked her. "Joong Ki isn't around." she told him softly. He then asked the members, "Where is the other member of "Running Man"?". The show's members' face are all in shock with his question. "He's with the original guests." Suk Jin answered them to which the other members' find inappropriate. "Hyung -- " hissed Ha Ha. "Original guests? That means we aren't the original ones?" asked Ji Hyo still being polite. 

The Running Man members,  Jae Suk, Suk Jin, Kwang Soo, Gary, and Ha Ha, went inside the restaurant to have a talk with them. They were joined by the PD-in-charge, Jo Hyo Jin. They are now talking in a long table as they told them the real story behind their sudden request for them to guest. They wanted to cover up the unneccessary things that had happened before the live show tonight. "Where is Song Joong Ki and the guests?" she asked worriedly. "They are now inside a room with the other PD to reflect about what they have done." answered PD Jo. 

"Will they be really okay if we replaced them as guests, and will it be really okay to have us as your guests?" she asked again. "Double yes." answered PD Jo. She looked at Jong Kook with pleading eyes, so she was glad that Jong Kook agreed to be on the said show. "Then, we're really in." she told them. To the members' surprise, they all exchanged looks. They didn't know that it is not that hard to convince two of the most controversial celebrities nowadays. "It's good that we really didn't have to use our body's strength and stamina today." said Ha Ha.

They were in the meeting before the live show started. Jae Suk reminded them that whatever it is that will happen on camera will be left on camera. She likes the relationship of the members, and she's happy that Joong Ki has found them as his secondary family. "Are you okay?" asked Jong Kook. She nodded at him and said, "Thank you for granting my request." He smiled and said, "Anytime", as he patted her head to their surprise. They both smiled awkwardly, and to divert their awkwardness, they cheered each other by yelling, "Fighting!"

The "Running Man" show will have its first live broadcast today. The original guests couldn't make it, and so all of them have to adjust well. The members of the show are incomplete tonight, but they can easily make an excuse for Joong Ki since they are just in a variety show. "Welcome to the show, everyone! We're glad to announce to you that our guests for tonight are the talk of the town these past few weeks. Their relationship is really good on and off the camera, let's all welcome, Song Ji Hyo-ssi and Kim Jong Kook-ssi." introduced Jae Suk. 

"Do you think those two are in a relationship?" Ji Hoon asked Yoo Chun as they see the fake couple smiling at each other on national television. "They should be." he answered him frankly. The show went well, and both Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo were well-received by the audience. When the show's over, Jae Suk has commented that Jong Kook is like a Spartan, and Ji Hyo is like a hidden Ace. Before the show's end, the birth of new entertainment reel and real love line begins. "The continuation of this show will be broadcasted tomorrow, and still with our strongest and smartest guests, the SpartAce couple."