The Guests

Somebody Else

Images of Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook have surfaced online again. This time the fake relationship that they have is being welcomed positively by a lot of people. Some even admired Song Ji Hyo for having Kim Jong Kook as her boyfriend, and some are envious of Kim Jong Kook to have Song Ji Hyo as his girlfriend. Some netizens have admired Jong Kook for resigning as the Crown Prince's bodyguard to solve the issue that the young prince has. Because of the constant uploads of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook's picture, the issue about the royal prince has died down.

On the other hand, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo become instant celebrities. They have been bragged as one of the newest celebrity couples to be envied. The two people, who are playing their role well, have decided to meet in a restaurant where only people can see them, so they can talk privately about stuffs in regards to Joo Ji Hoon. It was Kim Jong Kook who came to the restaurant first. Few minutes earlier, Song Ji Hyo appeared in front of him. He was very amazed to the beauty of the woman even though she's not wearing any make-up. 

"Close your mouth." joked Ji Hyo as she noticed his admiring stare at her. Jong Kook's face turned red when he caught her. "I'm used to that, so don't worry." she joked again. He smiled at her wittiness and admitted, "That's one of the reasons why the Crown Prince likes you." Ji Hyo's eyes widened as she heard his comment. "I didn't know that." she told him. His mouth opened a little for he was surprised himself as well. "It's okay, I won't tell." she said as she put her index finger on her nose as a way of saying she'll keep quiet to which Jong Kook found funny and cute.

They were talking seriously about something when all of a sudden, a famous celebrity barges in. They were surprised themselves when they saw him coming their way with his popular VJ, Kwon Ryeol. The said celebrity is Yoo Jae Suk, South Korea's national emcee, who is obviously filming for his famous variety show called "Running Man." Jae Suk smiled at them warmly as he told his VJ, "I guess I'm the luckiest member of the show today having met the two of them in person." Jong Kook and Ji Hyo exchanged surprised stares with what they heard. 

"I've found the guests! I've found the guests first." Jae Suk proudly yelled in front of the camera. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Song Ji Hyo and Mr. Kim Jong Kook. I've been looking for almost an hour now, so I'm really glad that it was me who found you both here." said Jae Suk in a continuous manner. "It's so nice to meet you, too, Mr. Yoo Jae Suk." said Ji Hyo. "I'm sorry, but I think you're mistaking us for something." said Kim Jong Kook in a polite manner. Jae Suk's reaction was funny as he was surprised with their words. He asked, "Aren't you two the guests?"

Before the two of them can answer, the oldest member of the said variety show, Ji Suk Jin, came in to tell him that the guests have already been found by another member, Ha Dong Hoon also known as Ha Ha. Jae Suk gave them an embarrassed look, but they both smiled at him and to the surprised Suk Jin when he uttered, "Oh! You two are close to the description of the guests today no wonder Jae Suk thought you two are the guests." They bowed at them at the same time as they joked, "In the future, we wish we could be there as your guests for real."