The Tragedy

Somebody Else

Lee Kwang Soo, who is sitting at the backseat of the car, received an SMS. He looked at Kim Jong Kook and Joo Ji Hoon. He is one of the few people who is aware of how close those two were. Seven years ago, when the charity was held, he witnessed how Jong Kook and Ji Hoon were like a brother to each other. He noticed way back then than Ji Hoon was closer to Jong Kook than to his own older Crown Prince brother, Joo Jin Mo. Both men are quiet. The only thing that the three of them can hear is the sound of the car. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi..." uttered Ji Hoon to their surprise.

"How do you know if you really love someone?" he asked. Jong Kook looked at his direction as he answered, "Love is an unexplainable feeling. You won't be able to define it with words." Ji Hoon looked at Jong Kook's direction when he heard his answer. "Then, do you think you can still love Ji Hyo even after death?" he asked as he stared at the muscular man intensely. Kim Jong Kook looked at the royal prince back with a warning as he said, "If you wish to see me dead, I doubt that could happen." Ji Hoon smiled as he said, "I'm afraid there is no way that it won't happen." 

Ji Hoon drove the car real fast while their car was on the highway. Jong Kook didn't look nervous at all, however, when he belatedly realized that there's another person on the car, he shouted, "Drive the car slowly. Lee Kwang Soo is with us." Ji Hoon stepped on the break making the three of them bumped their heads towards something. "Get out out of the car now, Lee Kwang Soo." ordered Ji Hoon. Kwang Soo shook his head as an answer. "I will never get out of this car until you two fixed all the things that you need to fix." he replied.

"Then you can die with us." said Ji Hoon as he drove the car once again. The fast speed of the car made Kwang Soo panic. This is in contrast to Jong Kook's calm reaction. "Ji Hoon-ah, don't be such an irrational person. Stop being selfish!" shouted Jong Kook when he can no longer tolerate Ji Hoon's childish behaviour. Ji Hoon just smiled at him when he yelled. "Don't you even consider Ji Hyo's feelings?" he asked which made the prince stepped on the break again as Kwang Soo noticed that they are now on the road where a cliff is visible.

"Don't you know that I am actually doing this because of Song Ji Hyo's feelings?" said Ji Hoon, who seemed to be back to his rational mind. He looked at Kim Jong Kook as he said, "Jong Kook-hyung, I'm sorry. I guess my love for Song Ji Hyo is a lot more than I love myself or anyone else. More than you, more than Lee Kwang Soo. And this pain, it pains me no end. I just take it anymore. That's why, let's just die. Let's die." he screamed as he started to drive the car again. "Ji Hoooooooooooonnnnnn-----------ahhhhhhhh!" shouted Jong Kook when the prince drove the car towards the cliff. "Your Majesty!!" shouted Kwang Soo.

The car, where they are on, started to fall down from the said cliff. Kim Jong Kook and Lee Kwang Soo tried their best to think of ways on how they can survive, but Joo Ji Hoon is just calm. He's ready to die anytime soon. Jong Kook tried to remove the prince's seatbelt, however, the car finally reached the bottom part of the cliff. As it reached the land, a very loud sound of explosion was heard. The gas started to leak, and the three men are all unconscious. The people nearby don't want to put their lives in danger, so they just called the emergency hotline 119. 

The rescuers, as well as the people who witnessed/are witnessing the rescue, were so shocked to the familiar faces of the three men who are involved in a very tragic car accident. The Running Man members, Lee Kwang Soo and Kim Jong Kook, and their country's Crown Prince, Joo Ji Hoon are all in a pitiful state. People started to take pictures of the accident to which the rescuers find a bit off. They put the three men in three different ambulances. 

When they reached the hospital, everyone was so surprised. The hospital VVIP nurses Choi Jin Hyuk, Clara, and Yoon Jong Hoon were assigned to assist the said famous individuals. Choi Jin Hyuk shook his head when Dr. Choi Yeo Jin asked him about the patient he's assisting as he said, "He's proclaimed dead upon arrival." All of them were in shocked when they heard the bad news. "Oh my God!" said Dr. Choi Yeo Jin. The two men were quickly sent to the emergency room to have a quick surgery. "We have to save these two. It's so shocking that one of them has died."

The tragic accident is now known by all the people in South Korea. That includes the royal family. The older brother of Joo Ji Hoon, Joo Jin Mo, asked where Park Yoo Chun is. He found an answer when his personal bodyguard, Oh Ji Ho, told him that he was fired by the younger prince and was asked by the prince to guard Song Ji Hyo. "Why is it always that woman?" Jin Mo asked bitterly. Both the King and Jin Mo went to see Joo Ji Hoon, and they were so astonished to see how bad his situation is. A few minutes after, Ji Ho gave a USB to Jin Mo.

The rest of the Running Man members hurried their way to the hospital when they heard the bad news about Kwang Soo and Jong Kook. While they were on their way, they mentioned how things will really go terrible for Song Ji Hyo. They were surprised to see how terrible Jong Kook and Kwang Soo were. They cried seeing how pitiful they were, and they silently wept they heard the royal family's outburst now that it has been confirmed that the person who died upon arrival is none other than their country's young prince, Joo Ji Hoon.