The Hospital

Somebody Else

SEOUL NATIONAL HOSPITAL.

The loud siren of the ambulance had all the hospital staffs moved quickly off their feet. The hospital received the news that the young prince and the soon-to-be princess of the country have been badly injured. A lot of people came to the hospital upon hearing the news. The tragic accident really made them worried and curious about the situation of the two of the most popular persons in their country. The news didn't pass the members of Running Man especially Kim Jong Kook, who is Song Ji Hyo's man.

Kim Jong Kook ran towards Song Ji Hyo when he saw her on a stretcher. He saw Yoo Chun among the crowd and vented out his anger by punching the young prince's bodyguard. "How could you let him drive when you know that he's not a good driver?" he yelled. "And how dare you tied her up when you know she could be in danger?" he yelled again. Yoo Chun bowed to him as an apology, but he looked at Ji Hyo again with a worried face. Seeing the two, he can say that Ji Hyo has received more injuries that Ji Hoon because she was tied up.

"Song Ji Hyo, you should hang on." he whispered without minding the public. Ji Hyo's stretcher has passed his sight because she had to be transferred to the emergency rooom. A few hours after the operation, the doctor came out to report Ji Hyo's condition. "She is in a critical condition. The impact of the accident made her mind and body unconscious. I'm sorry to say this, but there's a high possibility that she won't make it. All that is left for us to do is to hope for miracles." told the doctor. "What?" he asked blankly. "That can't be -- " he uttered.

The King and the older Crown Prince went to visit Joo Ji Hoon in his room. "What is this that you've done? I am so disappointed in you, Crown Prince Joo Ji Hoon." said Joo Jin Mo, his older brother. "But as your brother, you should wake up soon. You do know how we can't send you off like this, don't you?" asked Jin Mo who was looking dearly at his younger brother. He looked at his King father and smiled at him sadly. "Your brother must have been so crazy. Do you think we should send him off like this?" the sad King asked. 

Joo Jin Mo looked at his father as he answered his question, "That can't be possible. I'll make sure he won't die because of this. I'll make sure that that Song Ji Hyo will be his." The father, Joo Jin Mo, nodded his head as he said, "That's right. In this world, we should make way on how to make your brother feel better so he'll be happy when he goes to your Queen Mother." The King stood up from where he is sitting as he order his eldest son, "Let's go. It's time to leave. Let your brother sleep for a while." And so, they left the room quietly.

As soon as the King father and the older Crown Prince left the room, they saw a familiar muscular man in front of them. Kim Jong Kook bowed to them with respect, but his facial expressions were different. "I'll go ahead first. Start taking care of things now." said the King father to his eldest son. Joo Jin Mo bowed to his father as his eyes locked on Jong Kook's. Jong Kook was about to walk forward when the King has left, but Jin Mo called his name. He stopped and looked at him again as he heard the words, "We need to talk." 

They went inside Ji Hoon's room as Jin Mo told him, "I will just say it straight, so please listen carefully." Before Jin Mo can start talking, he already told the older Crown Prince, "If it's about letting Ji Hyo go and giving her to Joo Jin Mo, please forget it." The older brother of Ji Hoon was surprised as he heard him spoke the words. "I am not going to say this as a royal member, but as a family member of that man lying on the bed." said Jin Mo. "I know you can live without Song Ji Hyo in your life, but that man there might die without Song Ji Hyo in his life." added Joo Jin Mo which made him a bit surprised. 

He looked at Joo Ji Hoon when Joo Jin Mo whispered something to him. Jin Mo told him this before he left him with Ji Hoon, "Things like that can't be helped, right? Kim Jong Kook-ssi?" He walked near Ji Hoon with a different reaction as he murmured, "I didn't know it was like that. But what to do? Even knowing that, I still can't give Ji Hyo up. I think the difference between us two is that if you're the type of person who can die with Song Ji Hyo, I am a type of person who can die for her. So if you want her that bad, get up and fight. Get up."

He was about to turn around, but Ji Hoon's hand suddenly moved. Just as Ji Hoon's hand moved, his tears fell down from his face. "That's right, you should get up. So we can have a fair fight." He left the room to go back to Ji Hyo's room, but he's surprised that a lot of nurses are in the room. "What's going on?" he asked in a panic. "They say Ji Hyo's heartbeat is declining, Hyung. Hyung, what to do? Hyung, what shall we do?" said Kwang Soo who was more in a panic mood than him. "Move aside. I'll go in." he said trying to get in, but the members of Running Man are stopping him.

"Ji Hyo-yah, you shouldn't go. There's more to us. You shouldn't go. Don't go. Song Ji Hyo!!" he yelled trying to let his mouth spoke the words in his heart. Just as he screamed her name, Ji Hyo's heartbeat suddenly became stable. The nurses and the doctors sighed as a relief, and Jong Kook's eyes were filled with tears when the update of Ji Hyo's condition was relayed to him. "She's now stable." he heard the doctor spoke the news. He's now inside the room where Song Ji Hyo is. "You look beautiful when you're sleeping, but to me you're even more beautiful when you're smiling. So wake up now, so we can marry and exchange vows." he said as he kissed her lips with his eyes closed just as Song Ji Hyo's eyes opened.