Chapter 9 - " Umma~ "

Max's New Girlfriend

" I am going crazy! " announced Changmin at the breakfast table.

" I know... " said Yoochun groggily. " Aah... my head hurts... "

The effect of last night's alcohol still hadn't worn off. Junsu was sleeping, his head lolling back and forth dangerously close to the bowl of warm porridge Changmin had cooked up for them. Jaejoong and Yunho still weren't awake, which was understandable considering the fact that the two eldest had drank the most.

Changmin sighed to himself.

It was so like his hyungs to do something stupid and make him feel like the eldest.

FLASHBACK : The previous night

Changmin had to hail a cab and stuff his hyungs into the backseat before taking them back to their apartment.

One by one her had carried his hyungs to bed. First Yoochun, then Junsu, then Jaejoong, then last but not least Yunho with his stuffed Bambi doll. He tucked each of them in bed and left a glass of water beside each of their beds.

Of course even these seemingly simple tasks came with a catch.

Junsu had puked on him. Yunho had wrestled him before allowing himself to be tucked in bed. Jaejoong wouldn't stop singing in bed till his throat hurt so bad he began to cry till Changmin fixed him a cup of hot tea. As for Yoochun, he had become delusioned that he was Miss Korea!

END OF FLASHBACK

Changmin walked away from the dining table leaving Yoochun and Junsu to sleep with their heads on the table.

' That girl, ' he thought. ' I could've sworn I was awake when I saw her! '

However, Changmin shrugged it off as he walked to his room to play some video games. But even with 'Turbo Fire Blaster Venom 7' shooting huge canons at him he couldn't concentrate. He couldn't even pass Level 1.

' Maybe I should tell hyungs, but they'd laugh at me. Junsu hyung? Nah, the dolphin would squaek it to the rest of the world. Yoochun hyung? He'd tell Junsu hyung. Yunho hyung? Aish, he'd blackmail me with that, ' he internally fought with himself before finally - " Jaejoong hyung! "

Changmin scrabled out of bed and ran to the room Jajoong shared with Yunho. Softly he tiptoed to Jaejoong's bedside.

" Hyung, " he whispered. " Hyung, wake up! "

" Whaaat~? " groaned Jaejoong sitting upright so suddenly that his head collided with Changmin's.

" Ouch! " hissed Changmin.

" Whaddayawant? " groaned Jaejoong pouting, hair messed up, rubbing his forehead.

" Uhhh... " trailed off Changmin temporarily forgetting why he had come there in the first place. " Oh yeah! I kinda wanted to ask you if you could like, I mean if I could sorta tell you something that ... "

" Yah! Yah! Yah! " interrupted Jaejoong waving his hands. " Simple words man. The alcohol's robbed me off some vocabulary. "

" Oh, okay. " said Changmin before tentatively starting. " Well... "

" Umma~ " whined a small boyish voice.

* umma = korean for 'mom'

" Huh? " exclaimed Changmin.

Even Jaejoong seemed surprised. It was only then that Changmin noticed that there were two lumps in Jaejoong's bed, not one.

" Oh, Jaejoong hyung! " gasped Changmin his eyes growing wide. " Khugae bo-ya? "

* khugae bo-ya? - korean for 'what is that?'

The covers began to shift a little but still didn't reveal the intruder. So Changmin slowly pulled the covers off the 'intruder' as Jaejoong just continued to yawn and stretch.

Once the covers were lifted it revealed a still half-asleep Yunho with the sweetest most serene face you could possibly picture, cuddled up with his arms around Jaejoong's waist.

" Aish! " cried Jaejoong. " Dude! Yunho-ah, iro-nayo! "

* iro-nayo! - korean for 'wake up'

" Jaejoong hyung, " asked Changmin tentatively then pointing from Jaejoong's bed to Yunho's, " Why is Yunho hyung HERE, and not THERE? "