Chapter 19 - Go Eun Joong

Max's New Girlfriend

" Changmin... "

" Min-ah... "

" Dude... "

Changmin heard his name. People were calling him. He tried to move but he couldn't get himself to move. It was so comfy in this position..

" Dude, wake up! " yelled a voice he knew only too well.  Jaejoong.

Memories of helping SHINee - well all of SHINee except Taemin - resurfaced. Almost at once, the panic of 'that' circumstance woke him up with a jolt.

" Jaejoong hyung! " exclaimed Changmin falling off the chair beside Go Eun Joong's bed.

" Great.. you respond to Jaejoong. Not to me, Yoochun or Yunho.. " sulked Junsu with a cute pout and folded arms.

Changmin grinned goofily.

" We heard about the 'accident' ," said Yunho sternly.

Changmin's smile faded.

" You know you're not supposed to run around making fan girls faint! " yelled the leader in a very leader-like voice.

" Yunho-hyung! Min-min didn't do it on purpose! " yelled back Junsu.

Min? Did Junsu just call him 'Min'?

 

<< FLASHBACK >>

 " Have him act like a girl! " said Yoochun.

" A GIRL? " the other three exclaimed.

" Got any better ideas? " shrugged Yoochun.

No one answered... and so, Changmin proceeded.

" Junsu, listen to my voice... listen well... " enunciated Changmin slowly and clearly. " At the count of 3 you will wake. When you wake... you will be a girl... TILL you hear a 'SNAP'. "

" 1... "

The boys (excluding Junsu) tensed.

" 2... "

The boys looked on intently.

" 3! "

Everyone caught their breath.

 

But Junsu had been pretending. There was no way, was there? Was the mysterious girl.. Junsu?

It couldn't be!

Even if Changmin HAD successfully hypnotised Junsu, how did he completely transform into a girl?

Maybe he'd done something wrong.

But that would explain how the girl entered and exited... If it was Junsu, "she" would never have to enter or exit the apartment.

Changmin began to panic.

Had he kissed... a guy?!

" Junsu.. " began Changmin.

" Yep? " said Junsu prouncing to Changmin's side with a happy smile.

The younger of the two pulled back a little feeling more than a little disgusted with what he might have done.

" Umm.. Su-ah, did you just call me Min-min? " asked Changmin tentatively.

" Yup! Why? " asked Junsu teasingly. " Does 'someone' call you like that? "

Oh no. Please don't be Junsu.

Please.

" Min-min.. "

It was Go Eun Joong.

Her too?

" Min-min.. " she moaned sleepily in her sleep.

" Aha! I was right! " said Junsu hi-five-ing Yoochun who until then remained passive.

So it wasn't Junsu, thought Changmin with relief.

" Min, you didn't tell us you had a girl friend! " exclaimed Yoochun, still as calm and composed as ever.

" Why would my 'girlfriend' fan-girl and faint? " asked Changmin with a raised eye-brow.

Both Junsu and Yoochun paused their celebrations.

" Min-min.. " she moaned again.

" Eun-Joong.. " whispered Changmin moving towards her side.

She smiled.

It had to be her...

Eun Joong opened her eyes.

Chanmgin felt his heart rise with anticipation...