Chapter 10 - Real Or Not

Max's New Girlfriend

" Huh? " mumbled Jaejoong. His still hung-over mind unable to comprehend the string of words Changmin had uttered.

" Why. Is. Yunho. Hyung. In. YOUR. Bed. And. Not. In. HIS? " said Changmin enunciating every word clearly.

" Uhh... " said Jaejoong as he slowly took in the question. As understanding settled in the older of the two turned a deep shade of red before raising his hands in protest.

Now, equally blushing Changmin awkwardly stood up before  mumbling a quick, " Mian. Maybe I should just come back later. "

* Mian/ Mianhayo - korean for 'sorry'

" Yah! Khugae anindae! " protested Jaejoong.

* Khugae anindae - korean for 'it's not like that'

Changmin remained silent, still feeling awkward. He began to feel like he had intruded on, perhaps, something private.

" Khugae anindae. " stated Jaejoong bluntly now fully awake. His voice returning to normal and a calm expression replacing his disturbed one. " What did you want to tell me? "

" Oh yeah! " exclaimed Changmin having temporarily forgotten why he had gone there in the first place. For a second he wondered how to tell his hyung his 'problem' without making a complete and utter fool of himself. Taking a deep breath he began. " I dreamed of this girl one day. Now, I'm beggining to wonder if she's real. I mean, I keep thinking of her! "

" Dude! Calm down! " yelled Jaejoong. " You said you dreamed of her and now you're beggining to think she's real, right? "

" Yeah... "

" Maybe it was some girl you saw somewhere but don't remember, " said Jaejoong. " I guess whoever the girl is your subconcious hasn't forgotten her. "

" Yeah, maybe... "

Changmin contemplated his hyungs words. Yeah, that could be it. But he was positive the first time he'd seen her was the dream he'd had a few days ago.

" Suppose I'd like to find out who she is, then what do I do? " he continued.

" Changmin-ah, if you see some random girl on the street and she keeps popping up in your head and you want to find her, you'd have to SEARCH for her. But considering the fact you don't know where to find her, what her name is, et cetera, et cetera, finding her is gonna be harder than searching for a needle in a haystack, " said Jaejoong struggling to get Yunho's arms off his waist.

For some reason, Changmin couldn't accept Jaejoong's theory.

" Thanks Jae-hyung... " he mumbled before leaving the room, feeling more muddled than he had a minutes ago. He walked out of the room leaving Jaejoong to struggle out of Yunho's tight hug.

It seemed to be too easy to shrug off the whole situation. There had to be something he was missing. Questions flew over his head like a tidal wave, while the answers seemed to be as dry as the Sahara.

Had he really seen her before? He had no idea.

Where could he have possibly seen her? His dreams were always about the girl being in his house. But they'd never brought a girl home.

Her name? Ha! That was beyond him.

" Maybe it was a ghost? "  Yunho's wicked sneer replayed in his head.

Yunho-hyung had suggested that the first time he'd dreamed of her. He had almost fell for the idea. But Junsu-hyung cleared that one up. Didn't that mean she wasn't real?

He couldn't shrug off the nagging feeling that he was missing something.

The TV he hadn't noticed suddenly began to play a rather loud advertisement. He looked up, only to realise it was the same one he'd noted the last time. About the magician, hypnotist and after life specialist- Jang Hye Soon at 57 Street, Seoul.

Real or not, he was going to get to the bottom of it.

'Hye Soon-ssi, I'm going to need your help, ' thought Changmin to himself.