Chapter 7 - Let's Go Party

Max's New Girlfriend

By 9 a.m. all the TVXQ members had left to take care of stuff - photoshoots and interviews. Except for Changmin who was practicing their new MV's dance routine 'cause he kept messing up a transition.

2 p.m. (noon)

Changmin was back at home. He was starving so when his stomach rumbled he decided to ditch the idea of waiting for his hyungs to get back. As he sat down with a huge bag of potato crisps he found himself thinking of the girl in his dream.

' She sorta liked me, I guess. Fancy that, ' thought the maknae smiling to himself before proceeding to play computer games for a good three hours.

5 p.m.

Finally the rest of TVXQ had come back to their apartment only to find a bored Changmin sitting on the couch.

" Changmin-ah, have you had lunch? " asked Yoochun.

" Nae, " said Changmin pointing at the living room table which was unceremoniously decorated with am empty bowl dripping what remained of its ice-cream over its side, two cans of diet-coke and a bag of chips - needless to say, ALL empty.

* nae - korean for 'yes'

Jaejoong laughed as he began to clean up the table.

" Min sure knows how to eat! " commented Yunho much to everyone's amusement.

The boys hung out the rest of the day unable to decide what they would do the rest of the day.

After much squabbling over the events of their boy's party, the Leader-ssi took up the initiative to clear his throat loudly and say, " Let's do a bit of what everyone wants to do. "

* ssi - korean for 'mister/miss'

First was Junsu's turn so they ended up playing indoor soccer, stopping after a few badly angled kicks ended up breaking a vase and a few photo frames.

Yoochun's turn: Kareoke! The boys sang till their throats were hoarse.

Jaejoong suggested they get a drink but Yunho wanted to dance so they ended up clubbing.

Changmin's turn: Eating! Too bad for the maknae, the older boys had gotten so drunk that the only Changmin could do was take them back home.

Changmin sighed. Sometime's he felt like the oldest.

AT HOME

Yawning and stretching the maknae settled himself comfortably on his bed after putting his hyungs to bed. He snuggled into his warm blankets and found himself thinking of the pretty 'ghost'.

" Stupid dream... " mumbled Changmin followed by a string of incoherrent words as he fell asleep.

SOMEWHAT PAST MIDNIGHT

A girl was guiding herself easily to Changmin's bedroom. So easily it surprised even her.

But that didn't matter.

She wanted, needed, HAD to see the beautiful boy.

' Almost there... ' she told herself when ---

BANG!!!