Chapter 5 - 'She' Appears

Max's New Girlfriend

No one was there. The noise had faded to the point that it was barely noticeable, so Changmin lay his head back on the cushion and witha content smile fell asleep, little snores escaping his parted lips.

EVEN LATER THAT NIGHT

Perhaps at one or two in the morning when the night sky still hung heavy and not a soul stirred in the TVXQ household a person stepped softly into the white-themed living room.

Her dark slanted eyes sparkled but were wide-eyed and unsure, almost afraid. Despite the anxiety on her face she was beautiful. Her long black hair till mid-back curtained her delicate porcelein features.

She gasped, taken by surprise when Changmin let out one of his little snores.

From the dim light of the moon she was able to see him sleeping, sweetly cuddled up on the couch. He took her breath away. He was beautiful... so innocent... like a child in slumber...

It was getting colder. The beautiful intruder noticed the boy shivering.

She looked around the neat living room. There were no scarves or any cloth she could have used to cover the boy.

She herself wasn't wearing a coat or she would've covered him with it. For a sceond, she felt helpless not being able to help the object of her heart's affection.

Oddly enough, she navigated herself quite easily - almost instinctively - to the boy's room. She found a blanket, bundled the fluffy cloth in her arms, taking a second to sniff it before smiling and hurrying to the boys side.

She carefully covered him with it, tucking him in making sure not to wake him up. She sat herself down on the floor right beside him and tugged at her silk night dress.

'Why was it so short and skimpy?' she wondered, her attention quickly averting to the boy infront of her.

She was cold, but she forgot it when she looked at the boy.

She was tempted to lightly kiss the boy. She begin to think of how soft his lips would feel against hers but she pushed the thought to the back of her mind.

Instead she put her hand to his face, softly, gently, tentatively.

Changmin must have felt the gentle hand caressing his face because he smiled and sleepily mumbled something incoherent.

The sun was beggining to rise when the girl touched the boy's lips

" AHHHHH! " shrieked Changmin suddenly sitting upright. He looked around frantically.

There was no sign of any intruder - girl, to be exact. He was safe and alone on the couch under his soft, warm blanket with  only the happy morning sunlight pouring in from the windows ----

" BLANKET? " he shrieked again.

He hadn't used a blanket last night! Heck, he didn't even have one since he was too lazy to get himself one! Suddenly he remembered his dream...

A girl... a very beautiful one... had put it on him...

" It can't be... " Changmin's voice trailed off eyes widening when someone put a hand on his shoulder. A hand as soft as the one that had caressed his face and touched his lips.

' It can't be' thought Changmin as panic started to build up inside him.