Chapter 8 - Again?!

Max's New Girlfriend
The girl stopped abruptly and hid in the shadows. Someone was awake.

A muscular and very handsome man came out of one of the three bedrooms, banging into several things as he walked. 'He was either drunk or sleep walking,' thought the girl.

She settled on sleep-walking when a beautiful, almost feminine man came out of the same room and pulled the taller man back into their room while muttering, " Yunho and his sleep walking. "

As soon as the two were out of sight, the girl remembered the beautiful boy, her prince.

Soundlessly, she made her way into his room, closing the door gently behind her. She sat down on the rug beside his bed doing her best to pull her short night dress over her knees. It was so cold yet her night dress had no sleeves. It resembled a mid-thigh length camisole.

The beautiful boy began to moan in his sleep. His brows were furrowed. His hands moved helplessly like a puppy trying to swim. He was in obvious discomfort and this worried the girl.

" Oppa... " said the girl worriedly, for a second surprised at how she had addressed him that way so easily.

She rubbed his arm soothingly, brushed the hair out of his face and stopped to stare. The boy had stopped fighting his dream. With his now serene expression the boy looked even more angelic than she thought.

She softly traced his eyebrows with her finger tips. She traced his nose, his perfect jaw line, the outline of his lips...

She didn't know why but she felt like she'd known him her entire life. She felt like the reason she lived was him. She wanted to stay by his side... protecting him... always...

The morning lights gradually grew brighter making Changmin see orange behind his closed lids. His eyes fluttered open causing the girl to gasp.

The pretty girl from his dream soundlessly picked herself up and hastily scrambled towards the door. Changmin rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Slowly Changmin opened his eyes. Looking around he found no girl nor any sign of disturbance.

' NOT AGAIN!!! ' Changmin mentally scolded himself for dreaming of the SAME girl AGAIN!!