Chapter 6 - She Was Pretty

Max's New Girlfriend

" Changmin-ah~ " yawned a familiar voice.

" Jaejoong hyung! " yelled Changmin with relief jumping up to hug his hyung.

" Dude, w hat's wrong with you? " asked Jaejoong taken aback by Changmin's early morning behaviour. " Did you drink? "

" No... " pouted Changmin releasing Jaejoong from his grip.

Suddenly two strong arms grabbed Jaejoong and Changmin by the shoulders making their heads bang together with a 'clunk'. A small face popped in between the two victims.

" Good morning! " yelled Yunho brightly, then teasingly added in a mock baby voice, " What were Joongie and Minnie doing hugging so early in the morning? "

" Hyung~ " pouted Changmin once again.

" Dude, are you trying to bust my eardrums this early in the morning? " asked Jaejoong softly but testily whacking Yunho in the back of the head before storming offto the kitchen followed by Yunho who hopped around Jaejoong pouting and using his mock baby voice to say stuff like, " Why is Joongie so mad at Yunnie? ", " No fair Joongie ". And when Jaejoong smacked him again ---   " Owww! That hurt Yunnie Bear! " and " Joongie, Yunnie's sowwiee~ "

Changmin sighed, his hyungs sure had a way of making him feel like the only adult amongst the five of them.

' How DID the blanket come out of my room? The girl...? Nah It was just a dream, right? Yeah that was it! It WAS just a dream. How could a girl have gotten in HERE anyway? All the doors and windows are locked, unless... someone brought her in! MAybe one of my hyungs bring a girl in? No, that couldn't be it. My hyungs don't have any girlfriends. Even if they did... why would she be touching MY face?' Changmin thought.

His ideas were making him go nuts! Nothing added up!

All of a sudden Yoochun and Junsu plopped down on the couch beside him.

" Good morning! " said Junsu cheerily.

" Why the long face? " asked Yoochun.

" Hyung... " began Changmin. He narrated the incidents of last night. " What do you guys think? "

Changmin had failed to notice Junsu trying to keep in a fit of giggles till finally Junsu couldn't take i anymore and snorted then proceeding to roll on the floor and laugh.

" Maybe it was a ghost? " suggested Yunho wickedly.

" Maybe... " said Changmin contemplating the idea seriously.

" Ghosts don't exist, " stated Jaejoong bluntly.

" Oh, really? " challenged Yunho.

" Really, " stated Jaejoong as bluntly as before.

" Then I'll just have to prove that they're real ," whispered Yunho as eerily as possible with the best evil cackle he could manage but it came off more like a hiccup.

" Yeah... " trailed off Jaejoong with a raised eyebrow. He patted Yunho's shoulder and said, " Good luck with that, " before going back to his room.

" Guys, you're not helping! " whined Changmin resulting in more hysterical squeals from Junsu.

" Changmin-ah! " sputtered Junsu in between laughs. " It was just me! I woke up and saw you shivering like a rat on the north pole so I got your blanket for you! "

" Oh, " said Changmin, his fears deflating like a flat tyre.

But still, he couldn't shrug off the feeling that the girl in the dream gave him.

She made him feel scared but happy in a weird way.

'Well, she was pretty' he thought as he smiled to himself.