Chapter 4 - Ghost???

Max's New Girlfriend

Why wasn't Junsu waking up? What if he never woke up again?It would be all Changmin's fault and he'd have to live with that guilt for the rest of his life!

" Yawwwwnnn~ "

Everyone gaped at the very much alive looking Junsu who was sitting upright and looking at everyone rather innocently.

" Whaaaat? " whined Junsu innocently.

" Hyung! " cried Changmin smiling from ear to ear hugging Junsu tightly. Before suddenly realising the joke Junsu had played on him. " That wasn't funny AT ALL! "

" Aren't you just glad I'm back? " teased Junsu.

Changmin didn't reply instead he just shot the older boy a dark look. ' He should've stayed that way ' - thought Changmin regretting his behaviour on thinking he'd almost killed Junsu.

" We should've taken a video! " exclaimed Yunho slapping his forehead before asking , " Could you guys do that again? "

" No way, " snapped Changmin. " That ain't gonna happen. "

" Anyway, it didn't work, " said Jaejoong.

" Yeah, Junsu was just PRETENDING to be asleep, " said Yoochun.

" Hey! That's only because I'm not a real hypnotist! " insisted Changmin. " You can't expect to hypnotise the guy by skimming through a few pages of a hypnotism manual! "

THAT EVENING

The boys of TVXQ found themselves bored... AGAIN! All the excitement of Changmin's failed attempt to hypnotise Junsu had died down. Even Junsu and Yunho had stopped teasing Changmin about it! They'd already eaten dinner and had pretty much NOTHING to do.

One hour of nothingness is enough to cast even the boys of TVXQ into sleepiness and soon the five handsome boys Cassiopeia loves so much began to yawn and trudge to their bedroom - all except one Shim Changmin.

" Goodnight hyungs! " he called out before continuing to read a gossip magazing from the table. He was reading an article about himself. It said that he was a superstitious person and that he was very cautious about any symbols or omens that could possibly bring him bad luck.

" Hey! I'm not superstitious! " mumbled Changmin to himself. " I just believe that ghosts and stuff could be real... "

 Suddenly looking at the TV his hyungs had left on, an advertisement caught his eye. An old man wearing an ill fitting tangerine suit with a battered set of moldy teeth made a bow at the screen. In a very recited tone he began to speak, " Do you believe in magic? The afterlife? In hypnotism? Pay Jang Hye Soon a visit! "

The image shifted to one of a girl, a veil covering her face before the old man was back and announcing her address, " Meet Jang Hye Soon at 57 Street, Seoul. "

Changmin quickly scribbled down the address. 'I'll show them' he thought.

Before he knew it, boredom had cast its spell and the sweet maknae had fallen asleep.

LATER THAT NIGHT

It was dark in the house. THe only sounds Changmin could hear as he lay on the couch was the tick-tocking of the clock and a swishing noise. Changmin cuddled up. He was cold but too sleepy to move, too comfortable to get himself a blanket. He was so sleepy he was barely concious!

The swishing sounds that three seconds ago he barely noticed were noe beggining to annoy him.

He peeked out from half shut eyes heavy from sleep. He saw nothing. The swishing noise seemed to grow louder... and closer. Changmin could've sworn he saw a shadow out of the corner of his eye.

" Hyung?? " croaked Changmin turning his head slowly.