Chapter 1 - The Junk Monster

Max's New Girlfriend

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and surprisingly the boys of TVXQ found themselves sitting at home with nothing on their schedules.

Changmin was sprawled out on the couch.

Junsu was watching 'Autumn In My Heart' for the millionth time - accompanied, of course by Yoochun and a tissue box.

" Hey, Jaejoong, are you done with breakfast? I'm so hungry!, " moaned Changmin, not bothering to budge an inch from his position on the couch.

" Try helping out once in a while, " yelled Jaejoong appearing in the white themed living room wearing a frilly pink apron and holding a steaming pot of noodles. He hurried off tn the dining table as Changmin wearily tried to peel himself off the couch while unsuccessfully trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. Finally he got up and went to help his hyung in the kitchen.

* hyung - korean term for boys to address older male brother or friend

Meanwhile Junsu had begun to cry.

" Eun-su, you can't die... ," mumbled Junsu as he blew his nose into a tissue.

" Yoochun, what's wrong with him? " asked Jaejoong as he walked towards the red and puffy faced Junsu.

" He's watching 'Autumn In My Heart' again, " replied Yoochun.

" Su-ah, you've seen this already. Turn it off and let's have breakfast," said Jaejoong almost exasperatedly.

" I don't want to," whimpered Junsu.

" Okay, okay, it's a CD anyway. You can watch later," said Jaejoong.

Junsu grudgingly reached for the remote and paused the drama he'd been watching. Jaejoong ruffled his hair and said cheerfully, " Come, let's eat! "

" You two better hurry! " said Yoochun making his way to the dining table, " - before Changmin finishes all the noodles."

Finally they sat at the table helping themselves to noodles when Jaejoong remembered something and put down his chopsticks. " Where's Yunho? " he asked the other three.

CRASH!!!

" Didn't that crash come from the store room? " asked Yoochun looking up from his food. Everyone put down their chopsticks and made a run for the store room.

" Shhh.. ," mouthed Jaejoong as he slowly reached for the door knob. The door creaked open noisily. The store room was dark and there was no sign of movement or disturbance. The room smelt musty - probably because no one ever went in there! Suddenly the lights went on causing Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu to jump.

" Uhh... I found the switch," said Changmin sheepishly.

" Guys, what's that? " asked Junsu, his voice trembling as he pointed at the moving mass of clothes, boxes and other knick knacks. Not only was the thing moving but it began to rise! Soon the 'thing' was atleast Changmin's height which is saying something considering the fact that the maknae stood at atleast 185 cm!

* maknae - korean for the youngest

Slowly and cautiously Jaejonng and Changmin picked up baseball bats from the mess on the floor and edged towards the 'junk monster' before launching a full-on attack, wrestling the towering figure of junk to the ground.

Suddenly the figure sat up and screamed, " That hurt! "

By now half the rubble had fallen off the 'junk monster' and Junsu was the first to notice.

" Yunho hyung! " exclaimed Junsu.