Chapter 16 Min Ho mini me

Li Luo Min’s Eomma

A/N:   Forgive me for the short chapter but everything plays a part in how the story ends

_______________________________________________________________________

Min Ho didn’t need another invitation.  He picked her up and pulled her body to his.  “Are you sure?”

“Yes – I have never been more sure.”

With those words he went to his room and kicked the door closed behind him.  Lying her on the bed he reached down and pulled the belt of her robe loose.  She was completely underneath the robe. 

“My clothes were wet you know.”  She blushed as she tried to cover her top and bottom. 

He gently pulled her hands off and softly whispered, “You are beautiful.  To me there will never be another woman who is as perfect as you are.”  He traced the small scar on her stomach.  “Is this from -?”  The words trailed off and she shook her head yes.

“I am sorry about the pain and anguish you suffered.  If I didn’t carry this birth defect – well neither of you would have been in such trouble.  I don’t understand why I didn’t know but that is pass – all I want now is this perfectly wonderful woman and child.”

He sat beside her and she got on her knees to gently pull his t-shirt over his head.  His muscles had built up over the past year while he was in service.  She ran her hands lightly over his chest and back as he shivered in response.  He said her name softly as a whisper.  She sat on his lap and ran her tongue gently over his mouth.  He twirled her around and pinned her to the bed and started a slow fire burning in the pit of her stomach.  His pants and boxers came off somewhere along the line and they were in the midst of taking their needs and desires to a new height of awareness when there was a loud bang.  Min Ho didn’t register the sound because his whole being was caught up in the sensuality of the voluptuous body beneath his.  He was kissing her neck and had made it to the bottom of her collarbone. 

“Ouch – what the hell?”  Min Ho turned to see what had just hit him very hard over the head.  He turned to the side and looked into the very angry eyes of a very put out 20 month old Luo Min.  “Mine Eomma.”  And he climbed up into the bed and scooted down by his Eomma’s side, put his thumb in his mouth and went to sleep.

“What?  Shin Hye?  Do you let him get away with this sort of behavior? Is he allowed to interrupt you in bed ---”

A very embarrassed and very Shin Hye is groping for Min Ho’s t-shirt to put on.  She managed to get it on and smoothed down.   “It is hard to say because I have not engaged in this sort of behavior since 9 months before he was born.”  And she stood and picked Luo Min up and walked out of the room.  She walked or more like stomped six steps away from his door, turned, came back and kicked it shut.  Then she kicked it again for good measure. 

He could hear her saying, “Why would you assume I have been in this sort of situation with Luo Min?  Why would you assume I would make love to someone else?  I hate you – auuggghhhh!!!!”  He heard the door of the guest room slam shut.

“What the heck just happened? What did I say?  What did I do?”  He sat still for a moment and then the absurdity of the situation hit him and he laughed out loud.  If his body wasn’t so into Shin Hye he would find it even more hilarious.  He looked around and found the rest of his clothes and the robe.  He picked them up and put in the dirty clothes hamper as he walked into his bathroom to take a much needed cold shower.

Tomorrow is another day and another chance he thought.  Then he grinned as he thought – yep, my son alright!!!!