Backstage

A Wontaek Collection

Taekwoon likes his raps, the way it flows. His stage name is Ravi, but Taekwoon knows that can't be it. His numbers are called of the seat he's in. He smiles, on the inside, as he walks up, and has his ticket confirmed. Taekwoon is guided to the back room where his rap legend sits.
"So, you're the lucky winner?" Ravi asks, with a deep voice.
"Yes," Taekwoon says, in a voice quieter then normal.
"You're a quiet one. I can change that," Ravi says, standing to face Taekwoon. Taekwoon freezes, as his idol grabs two beers, and throws one at Taekwoon.
"What? Have you never drunk before?" Ravi asks, opening his and chugging half of it.
"No," Taekwoon answers, opening it hestently. He takes a swallow, and makes a face. Ravi laughs, and chugs the rest of his.
"You'll get used to it. What's your name?" Ravi asks, grabbing another.
"Taekwoon," he says, attempting another swallow.
"Wow, two syllables," Ravi says, smiling. Taekwoon just attempts the drink again, and sits on a chair.
"You're cute," Ravi says, and Leo spits on his drink.
"What have you never heard that before?" He asks, looking at the quiet male. Taekwoon shakes his head no.
"Do you wanna know a secret?" Ravi asks, and Leo shrugs.
"My real name is Wonshik," he says, walking to Taekwoon.
"Wonshik," Taekwoon says, liking the feel on his tongue.
"That's hot. Wanna know another secret?" Wonshik asks, straddling Taekwoon.
"I'm gay," he says, planting his lips on Taekwoon's. Taekwoon freezes again, and looks at his idol. Wonshik pulls back, and smiles. Taekwoon chugs the rest of his drink, and pulls Wonshik down himself. Wonshik smiles through the kiss.
"Something tells you are, too," Wonshik says, pulling away. Taekwoon just remains quiet, and blushes deeply. Wonshik smirks and pulls off his shirt. Taekwoon can't help but stare at the perfect carving before him.
"Maybe a little," Taekwoon says, starting to reach out slightly.
"I like you," Wonshik says, smiling. Taekwoon blushes again, and looks at him.
"Do you have anything tying you here?" Wonshik asks, looking at Taekwoon. Taekwoon thinks about his sisters who don't want a gay brother, and his parents who practically disowned him.
"No," Taekwoon says, shaking his head.
"Good. Now, give me your number, and I'll meet you at your house in an hour," Wonshik says, moving off Taekwoon. Taekwoon nods, and gives him his number and address, before leaving.
==
"Where do you think you're going?" Taekwoon's mother asks, glaring at her son.
"Leaving," he says, pulling the suitcase.
"If you leave, you are no longer our son," his dad says, hoping this works.
"I never was," Taekwoon says, leaving the house, and walking to the car waiting for him. He enters the car with Wonshik, and doesn't bother looking back.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I only have a few more to move here. (-<) <3 ^_^