Don't Be Sorry

A Wontaek Collection

Leo can hide behind his feelings behind his mask, at some point the mask has to come off.

"Leo, hyung will you come here?" Ravi says, from inside his room.
Just ignore him, he'll call someone else.
"Leo, seriously come here!" Ravi yells again.
Sighing, Leo gets up and goes to Ravi's room. Ravi is laying down on his bed. Ravi forgot to put on his shirt, abs out for all to see. Leo gulps, before Ravi notices him.
"What do you need?" Leo says glaring, before wandering to Ravi's abs.
"Come here," Ravi says not bothering to sit up.
Leo moves over sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Leo, will you help me with something?" Ravi says, moving just his head up.
Help? How bad can it be?
"Sure," Leo say uncertainly.
"I need to practice something. Just stay still. Okay?" Ravi says, completely sitting up.
Leo blinks with Ravi this close to him.
"Close your eyes," Ravi says, biting his lower lip. Leo closes his eyes, cutting off his vision. He hears Ravi move closer, and feels Ravi breathing on him. Leo debates opening his eyes; just as he's about to he feels Ravi's lips on his. They are soft, but move away before Leo can do anything else. Leo opens his eyes, and sees Ravi on the bed, red as can be.
"Sorry, I just wanted to try," Ravi says not wanting to make eye contact. Leo leans forward, and pushes Ravi's head up with two fingers.
"Don't be sorry," and Leo pushes his lips against Ravi's. It's soft and sweet; both boys have their eyes closed now. The only sounds come from one's lips on the other's. Ravi breaks off, with Leo not wanting to end.
"Leo?" Ravi starts to ask, "will you stay here to night?" Leo just nods his, yes. They fall asleep on Ravi's bed, wrapped together, foreheads touching.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I wrote this forever ago. Like November. (-<) <3 ^_^