Body Swap

A Wontaek Collection

Taekwoon flickers his eyes open. He rolls over and groans. He sniffs at the pillow under him. He pulls his head back, and looks at the yellow stained pillow before him. He flinches back, and looks over it. He flips back over, and looks around the room.
Posters of rappers and pictures of various items hang around the room. Clothing is over every surface on one half of the room, unlike the perfectly organized other half. He pants, as he looks down. His eyes widen, as square abs are revealed to him. He pokes at one and gulps, because they are real and solid as .
Taekwoon glances down at the bare boxers, and frowns at the black fabric. He shifts his waist, and steps from the bed. He walks over to a wall mirror, and looks completely over the body he's destined to be with. Muscles seem to bulge from everywhere, and Taekwoon's eyes widen again when he sees the tattoos. He runs his finger over them, before studying the face.
Sharp eyes meet his own, possibly from the black lines surrounding them. Sculpted eye brows arch, as the brown eyes flicker up. A narrow nose leads down to a thin upper lip and plush lower lip. A fairly hard jawline leads up to two pierced ears. Bright orange hair falls into the eyes.
The door swings open. Taekwoon jumps, and looks at the undeniably handsome man walking through the door. The man looks up, pushing his glasses up. He drops a bag to the floor. "You're awake before eight. I'm impressed with you Wonshik. Wanna go to the gym?" Taekwoon shifts back, and cups his arm. He looks to the floor. "Dude, what's with you?"
"My name isn't Wonshik," Taekwoon whispers. A deep voice slips out, and hands slap over the lips. He steps back more, and shuffles his feet.
"Dude! You ing swapped," he speaks, looking at him. Taekwoon flinches. "Sorry. What's your name?"
"Taekwoon," he mumbles, moving back again.
"Alright. I'm Hongbin. Wonshik is my roommate. I can't believe he switched before me," Hongbin explains, looking at him.
"Sorry," Taekwoon mutters, looking down.
"Don't be. Hold on," Hongbin speaks, walking over to the bed Taekwoon woke up on. He searches for something. "Now where did that put it?"
"What?" Taekwoon asks, as Hongbin pulls out a notebook.
"His song journal," Hongbin answers, turning it over to Taekwoon. Taekwoon grabs it, and looks at the doodled on cover. "If you write something in it, Wonshik will know."
Taekwoon flips it open. Countless words are written in a messy scrawl. He sits on the bed, looking over the pages. He runs his fingers over the words, smiling weakly. He flips through the pages, watching the words advance in skill.
"Are you just going to sit here all day?" Hongbin asks, watching him.
"Is there a coffee shop nearby?" Taekwoon asks, closing the notebook.
"Yeah. I'll take you there, but you may want to get dressed," Hongbin offers, smirking at him slightly.

 

Taekwoon awkwardly adjusts the beanie on his head. He holds the notebook close. A pen is held in the swirl. Hongbin stands beside him, shaking his head.
"Go find a table. What do you want?" He asks, tilting his head.
"Latte," Taekwoon utters, moving away. He slips into a small corner table, and pulls the pen out from the spiral. His fingers run over the pages. He reads the words, smiling weakly.
The first song is revealed to him. Ghost. The notes play in his head, as the words are said along to it. Taekwoon smiles, and doodles a small kitten in the corner.
A drink is set in front of him, as he flips the page. Hongbin coughs, as Taekwoon looks up at him. "I have classes. You'll be alright here?" Taekwoon nods, before Hongbin sprints off. He sighs, and reads the next song.
He soon finds a blank page. He smiles, and starts writing on it. His number and Skype are jotted down. Taekwoon hums, before writing a small letter to Wonshik. He signs it, before finishing his latte.

 

Taekwoon slowly forces his eyes open. He looks around, and finds himself back in his own room. He sits up, and smiles. His red hair falls into his eyes. He moves out of his bed, and dresses into a sleeveless hoodie and black jeans. He walks over to the mirror, and fixes his hair. He looks over his shoulder to find a patch of orange. He frowns, and moves the grey fabric.
A lion. A head of an orange and yellow lion is painted on Taekwoon's shoulder. His eyes widen, as the door slams open.
"Taekwoon!"
"Yes, Hakyeon?" He asks, rubbing the paint. Parts fall off, and he pulls his hand back.
"I have something for you!"
"You don't need to yell," Taekwoon speaks, glad his voice is back to its light tone. He turns, and looks at his friend. Hakyeon smiles, and holds out a small black book.
"That Wonshik guy took it, but I tried to warn him that you'd hurt him," Hakyeon speaks, fixing his silver bangs. Taekwoon takes it, and opens it slowly.
Notes are scrawled all over the pages. Little words on fixing the flow or lyrics to a new part are revealed. "He worked on my songs," he voices, flipping though the pages. He finds a number at the bottom of one, smiling brightly at it.

 

Taekwoon fixes the mask around his face. He stands just outside the coffeeshop's door. He breathes into the mask, watching his soulmate through the window. His orange hair is pushed back in a snapback, while a coffee is in his hands. Taekwoon hums, and rubs the spot where the paint sits. He smiles, before walking up to the cafe door. He opens it slowly, stepping inside. He walks over to the table, sitting across from him.
"Hello Wonshik," he whispers, shaking slightly. Wonshik looks up himself, smiling instantly.
"Hello Taekwoon."

 

 

 

A/N: Here is the body swap. Sorry that its been awhile. other fics are a thing. I hope to get more out soon. I hope you can follow this AU. (-<) <3 ^_^