Neko

A Wontaek Collection

Ravi slowly sets one foot in front of the other, walking along a line in the wooden floor. He extends his arms out, and his brown tail extends to help with the balance. He bites his lip, and makes the last few steps.
"Cute. But are you trying to get us caught?" A voice says, just above whisper.
"Sorry Leo hyung," Ravi says, as his tail rolls up, and under his shirt.
"It's okay. Why don't we go tonight?" Leo asks, walking over to Ravi.
"I'd like that," Ravi says, smiling. Ravi wraps his arms around Leo's broad chest, and purrs slightly into it.
"Stop. You know how I get when you purr," Leo says, and Ravi releases him.
"I like how you get when I purr," Ravi says, looking at Leo's bulge not formed from his tail.
"Quit staring, or we won't go," Leo commands.
"But I want to," Ravi says, pouting slightly.
"I hate you sometimes. Restroom now," Leo says, and Ravi practically runs. Leo walks slowly behind. He enters, and locks the small restroom's door.

(Next Page For That)

They walk out, with Ravi limping slightly.
"Hey. I was looking for you two. Dorm time," their manager says, walking them out. The drive back is long, and Ravi shifts in his seat. They make it, and they walk in.
"Free time, and no schedules tomorrow," their manager says, walking to his room.
"Leo and I are going out," Ravi says, as Leo walks to the clothes room to get changed.
"Sure," N says, grabbing his pajamas, and a towel.
"Leo," Ravi says, walking in to a changed Leo. Black skinnies that show off his thighs, and a black teeshirt; denim jacket, and a black beanie.
"Get dressed," Leo commands, walking out, with a stick of Ravi's eyeliner. He draws the simple lines, and adjusts his beanie. Ravi walks out in a letterman's jacket, and black jeans. A white shirt, and black SnapBack.
"Give me that," Ravi says, taking it, and redrawing his lines.
"Ready?" Leo asks, slipping on black boots.
"Yep," Ravi says, lacing up Converses. They walk out, and move to downtown. Leo knocks a door, at some point.
"Password?"
"Neko," Leo says, and the door opens. They enter to loud music, and many people. They throw their hats to the side, and smile. Tails slip out from their shirts, and no one looks to judge.
"Yo, Ravi!" A voice calls from the bar.
"Hey D.O," Ravi says, walking over, and sitting beside him.
"You guys needed a day too?" He asks, as drinks are set in front of them.
"Yep," Ravi says, scratching behind D.O's ears. Leo sits down beside Ravi, and smiles slightly.
"A little lower. There," D.O breathes, as Ravi scratches deeper.
"You're so cute," Ravi says, pulling back.
"Thanks," he says, taking a drink.
"Yeah sure. Anyone else here?" Ravi asks, drink his own.
"I came with Luhan, and Taemin," D.O says, as a familiar blonde walks over.
"Hey JB," Ravi says, bro hugging him.
"Hey man," he says, as his blonde tail whips around Ravi.
"How's Got7?" Ravi asks, drinking slightly.
"Good. I miss JJ Project though," JB sighs. Leo's black tail moves around Ravi's, and pushes JB's off. JB looks up to meet Leo's glare, and he flinches away.
"Leo, don't scare away JB," Ravi says, looking at him.
"You're mine," Leo says, bringing him closer.
"I know," Ravi says, kissing him.
"I need a drink," JB says, walking to the bar. Ravi ends up on Leo's lap, and Leo purrs into the kiss.
"Get a room," a light voice says, taking Ravi chair.
"Shut up Luhan," D.O says, taking a sip of his drink.
"No," Luhan says, as Ravi pulls away from Leo.
"Hey Lu," Ravi says, taking a drink.
"Hey," Luhan says, smirking lightly.
"Leo, lets go dance," Ravi says, hopping off Leo's lap.
"Okay," Leo whispers, following his cat boyfriend.
"I love you," Ravi says, moving to the beat against Leo.
"I love you too," Leo says, moving with Ravi. Sweat soaks threw their shirts, and they move back to the bar. They walk back to Luhan kissing Taemin, and D.O kissing JB.
"Luhan. It's your turn to get a room," Ravi says, smirking.
"Shut up," Luhan says, as smoke fills the bar. Screams fill the room, and Leo grabs onto Ravi.
"Ravi," Leo says, as the smoke thickens.
"I'm here. I'll always me here." Ravi goes limp, and Leo follows right after.




••
•••
••




Leo awakens with a jolt, and looks around a white room. His idol friends are all laying on white beds. He scans the room for Ravi, and sees him across the room. He moves slowly, and limps slightly over to him.
"Ravi," Leo whispers shaking him.
"Leo hyung?" Ravi asks, opening his eyes.
"Get up. We should waken the others," Leo says, walking around to the other beds. Ravi moves slowly, and starts on the other side. Everyone slow comes awake, and they all face each other, all wearing matching white shirts and pants.
"What happened?" JB asks, looking at the group.
"I don't know, but I'm worried," Taemin says, as the door opens.
"Good. You freaks are awake," the man says, looking at them.
"What do you want with us?" Luhan asks, glaring at them.
"Honestly. I'd kill you right now, but you are the famous ones. Can't really do that," he says, shrugging.
"You monster," D.O says.
"No, that's you. You're groups are here. You get one hour," he says, walking out. Hyuk, Onew, Jr., and Sehun walk in after the doctor leaves.
"Ravi hyung, Leo hyung," Hyuk says running to them.
"Hey Hyukkie," Ravi says, taking Hyuk in his arms.
"The company didn't want us to come, but I managed to get away from them. I needed to see you," Hyuk says, starting to cry.
"It's okay Hyukkie," Ravi says, as they move to one of the beds.
"You aren't disgust by us?" Leo asks, running his fingers threw Hyuk's hair.
"No. My parents were hiders. Some became my friends," Hyuk says, looking at Leo.
"Oh," Leo says, looking at him.
"Listen. Here is what you need to do. Tell the others we're sorry, and that we'll try to get out soon," Ravi says, smiling.
"Hyung. I don't think they are going to let you out," Hyuk says, snuggling into Ravi.
"Then you can be VIXX's rapper," Ravi says, and Hyuk laughs.
"I guess."
"Five minutes..."
Leo sighs, and pulls Hyuk in for a hug.
"I'm sorry," Leo says, pulling off his VIXX ring, "hold onto this for me." He sets it in Hyuk's hand, and smiles lightly.
"I will hyung," Hyuk says, and Leo pushes one of Hyuk's hairs back.
"Goodbye Hyukkie," Ravi says, taking him in a hug.
"Bye hyungs," Hyuk says, walking out the door with the rest. The doctor returns, and they all hiss at him.
"Shut it. Now, you have two choices. Have us remove your deformities or die," he says, smirking slightly.
"I'll never give this up," Luhan says, perking his white tail up.
"Neither will I," Taemin says.
"Nor I."
"Never."
"No."
"Rot in hell."
"None of us will."
"Fine then. We'll give your bodies back to your parents," he says, walking out. The room seals, and they move together.
"Ravi," Leo says, with a small voice. A clear gas fills the room, and pairs grab each other.
"Leo," Ravi says, and their eyes mean. Their lips connect in a tender embrace, and it's the last they can give.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Leo opens his eyes, and looks at the man beside him.
"Ravi!" He yells, and the man awakens.
"Leo, sleep," Ravi says, turning over.
"Ravi. Where are your ears, and your tail?" Leo asks, shaking the man.
"They got thrown somewhere when you got my shirt off," Ravi says, sitting up.
"No. They were attached, and you and me. We died," Leo breathes heavily, and Ravi pulls him into a hug.
"We're still alive. Still together, and I love you. I'm not going anywhere," Ravi says, into Leo's ear.
"Promise?" Leo asks, and Ravi kisses his forehead.
"Promise."

 

 

 

 

A/N: Last one. Then more. I'll take ideas. (-<) <3 ^_^